Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Leeds, liverpool matches etc really be all about Plymouth..................

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

You decide

• Never going help any club apart from BHA

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I am happy to help Plymouth but not at crucial Albion games.

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I am wearing as much green as possible.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I will wear Green and sing Plymouth songs all game.

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's easy, just wear the green away shirt instead of our home shirt. How does that distract the team?

D

Deleted member 2719

Because he's a pathetic miserable old man that can't see how much football is a community thing and wants Brighton to be the only team in the league?

Now , now i start a thread to gather a better overall reaction of everyone because at a glance you can not see what people think on the above threads as they are to big.

Then i get called Pathetic....miserable....and old.....great sorry for giving an opinion and making it more democratic.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Because he's a pathetic miserable old man that can't see how much football is a community thing and wants Brighton to be the only team in the league?

No need to resort to insults just because someone doesn't agree with your point of view. You should apologise for that comment.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Sorry MB. After Ernest's continual spouting of utter rubbish I'm beginning to wonder how many people are on here that don't remember the support we were given in our low times. Nothing personal (although you are still old ;-) )

D

Deleted member 2719

Happy to do it. Just have to recall all those clubs who did their bit for us back in our dark times and what if they thought f*** it I can't be bothered! Clearly recall PAFC fans at fans united so think wearing green for a game is the least we can do. Dosn't change anything about our support that night in any way shape or form! We of all fans should never forget what it was like to be it that situation. Some people have have very short memories or havn't been around long enough to know our history!

Not saying we should not help them at their place. But did they dedicate two of their competitive home fixtures by wearing our stripes?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I spoke to a Dirty Leeds fan today who lives in Sussex and he laughed and said, why, why the f*ck are we doing that........i will be honest i really don't think we should be leading there campaign.

Tell me i am wrong and i have missed the obvious Buzzer.

We're not leading their campaign. I can't stress that enough. We're organising a Go Green night and then Fans Reunited the next day. There seems to be this whispering campaign that Plymouth fans don't care and are doing nothing - they've been working their socks off down there to raise funds to pay player and staff wages for months and to force the administrators into a decision. Maybe they need better PR and these 2 events can help raise public awareness.

As for why... well, 14 years ago that was us.

After the ref blows to start the game I can assure you I will be giving 100% of my attention to cheering on Brighton against dirty dirty Leeds.

D

Deleted member 2719

Sorry MB. After Ernest's continual spouting of utter rubbish I'm beginning to wonder how many people are on here that don't remember the support we were given in our low times. Nothing personal (although you are still old ;-) )

Apology accepted. not sure if i quite qualify for old yet either thanks!

I really am all behind supporting Plymouth but this is not my choice when we are aiming for the promised land and was wondering how many others were really keen to do this.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not saying we should not help them at their place. But did they dedicate two of their competitive home fixtures by wearing our stripes?

any more than we are "dedicating" 2 games to them but I'm sure you have read that before choosing to consistently ignore it

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Two games? The Go Green game is the Leeds game and only the Leeds game. We're asking for a bit of assistance before the game and people to wear something green. But only at one game.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Imagine the morale boost that lowly Plymouth fan will have when he flicks on the TV to see Brighton v Leeds and sees balloons and people wearing green with the commentators explaining why. It may give him the boost to realise the fight isn't over.

Oct 2, 2008
Given our history, I cannot believe that anyone has actually voted for the first option. Read Build a Bonfire and be ashamed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here