Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Leeds, liverpool matches etc really be all about Plymouth..................

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

You decide

• Never going help any club apart from BHA

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I am happy to help Plymouth but not at crucial Albion games.

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I am wearing as much green as possible.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I will wear Green and sing Plymouth songs all game.

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They're not.

D

Deleted member 2719

They're not.

Tell me more cos i have not got the time to read all threads have i missed something?

I am not trying to spoil your fun just interested to see what the majority think.

It's probably just me.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tell me more cos i have not got the time to read all threads have i missed something?

I am not trying to spoil your fun just interested to see what the majority think.

It's probably just me.

We are raising awareness of the Go Green Leeds game before the Liverpool game and hopefully in the programme. At the Leeds game we are encouraging people to wear green and organising a few things before the game and hopefully at half time. There's no intention at all of disrupting either the team or the support of the fans when we play either the Scousers or dirty, dirty Leeds.

That's about it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wearing green and holding up a flyer before and at half time will not detract from getting three points or thru to the next round and if it helps bring awareness to plymouths plight then all the better! No skin off my nose.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
im happy to help Plymough out where I can, but not at the detrement of Brighton getting 3 points, I will wear a green jumper to the Leeds game, but i hope we dont sing any songs supporting the Plymouth situation during the game, when the game kicks off, it is soley about Brighton and another 3 points.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Maybe a few banners and a collection bucket before the match,but other than that we roar on the albion in a blue stadium:)

D

Deleted member 2719

We are raising awareness of the Go Green Leeds game before the Liverpool game and hopefully in the programme. At the Leeds game we are encouraging people to wear green and organising a few things before the game and hopefully at half time. There's no intention at all of disrupting either the team or the support of the fans when we play either the Scousers or dirty, dirty Leeds.

That's about it.

I am all for helping them and understand the good intentions it just comes across almost like we are taking over their fight and we are doing it at our games. What i have read about it seems like we are going to be holding 2000 green cards and wearing all green shirts and singing Argyle......Argyle.

Sorry i am not being selfish i just want our energy and our Blue and White making the Amex a fortress it is still early doors and every point may count.

I spoke to a Dirty Leeds fan today who lives in Sussex and he laughed and said, why, why the f*ck are we doing that........i will be honest i really don't think we should be leading there campaign.

Tell me i am wrong and i have missed the obvious Buzzer.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
im happy to help Plymough out where I can, but not at the detrement of Brighton getting 3 points, I will wear a green jumper to the Leeds game, but i hope we dont sing any songs supporting the Plymouth situation during the game, when the game kicks off, it is soley about Brighton and another 3 points.

100% agree with this and as far as I can see there are only 3 posters who think it would ever be otherwise - Pork Pie, Ernest and Mouldy Boots

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I am all for helping them and understand the good intentions it just comes across almost like we are taking over their fight and we are doing it at our games. What i have read about it seems like we are going to be holding 2000 green cards and wearing all green shirts and singing Argyle......Argyle.

Sorry i am not being selfish i just want our energy and our Blue and White making the Amex a fortress it is still early doors and every point may count.

I spoke to a Dirty Leeds fan today who lives in Sussex and he laughed and said, why, why the f*ck are we doing that........i will be honest i really don't think we should be leading there campaign.

We are certainly NOT taking over the campaign. No-one here wants to, and it's not our fight anyway. We are not leading their campaign - we're supporting it. It's about raising awareness. Seeing as we are higher profile than them, one way to do it is to get it on telly.

We're on telly twice in one week. The green card / go green thing will take no more than 30 seconds - if that - for the TV, and that's if you're happy to do so. No-one is forcing anyone. It's a gesture of support. Christ knows many clubs' fans did it for us when we needed it.

Before and after that, it's the Mighty Blue & White all the way.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

That is why nobody gave a shit about Leeds.

D

Deleted member 2719

We are certainly NOT taking over the campaign. No-one here wants to, and it's not our fight anyway. We are not leading their campaign - we're supporting it. It's about raising awareness. Seeing as we are higher profile than them, one way to do it is to get it on telly.

We're on telly twice in one week. The green card / go green thing will take no more than 30 seconds - if that - for the TV, and that's if you're happy to do so. No-one is forcing anyone. It's a gesture of support. Christ knows many clubs' fans did it for us when we needed it.

Before and after that, it's the Mighty Blue & White all the way.

Are you sure TLO.

I have read about hundreds of green ballons and singing Albion.........Argyle chants and lot's of people wetting their pants about who can buy the most argyle scarfs.

You haven't convinced me yet.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If everyone buys a green away shirt and wears it at the game, it would show support for Plymouth and at the same time make the club a shed load of cash. Thats a shed load of cash for us I mean so we can spend it on our squad!!!!!!!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Happy to do it. Just have to recall all those clubs who did their bit for us back in our dark times and what if they thought f*** it I can't be bothered! Clearly recall PAFC fans at fans united so think wearing green for a game is the least we can do. Dosn't change anything about our support that night in any way shape or form! We of all fans should never forget what it was like to be it that situation. Some people have have very short memories or havn't been around long enough to know our history!

D

Deleted member 2719

Has Ernest got two log-ins?

I am really not trying to p*ss on anyone's fireworks i just want to know the focus of the game will not be taken away from a bemused Brighton squad who could really do with a bit of Blue and White support because nothing should distract our boys on matchday.
Can't we do something outside the stadium woodchip in front of the sky cameras?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I am really not trying to p*ss on anyone's fireworks i just want to know the focus of the game will not be taken away from a bemused Brighton squad who could really do with a bit of Blue and White support because nothing should distract our boys on matchday.
Can't we do something outside the stadium woodchip in front of the sky cameras?

Come on then. What's your idea that will get coverage on the same scale as Going Green in the ground where it will be seen by the TVs for 90+ minutes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here