Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SHould I give him some LETTUCE ?

Should Bruce get his LETTUCE ?

• YES - give it to him Easy, you f***ing TYRANT. Seed must be WELL boring. Lettuce is probably one of

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • NO - Bruce must learn some RESPECT. How dare he try to BITE the hand that feeds him. Lettuce rations

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Are you some kind of spacko Easy ? Go and do something USEFUL with your afternoon, instead of menata

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Bruce is after something. He's not actually HUNGRY, because he has both seed AND millet in his cage. No, he'd invading my favourite armchair because he has one thing on his birdy brain right now, and thats a nice big juicy LETTUCE LEAF thats been run under the tap. Now normally I'd feed it to him without a second thought. However, Bruce has MACKED me off recently in a couple of ways.

1. He LUNGED at me last night when I was changing his water, and when I chastised him, he skulked back to his perch and HISSED at me.

2. He started screeching at seagulls at about 7am this morning. Not normally a problem, but I'm currently enjoying a few days off work, and the LAST thing I want to hear in the morning is this gobby bastard giving it LARGE first thing in the morning from the safety of his cage to a bird that could comfortably swallow him whole.

Therefore, I place Bruce's lettuce fate in the hands of the NSC bretheren. Do I (once again) give in to his INCESSANT demands and give him the damn lettuce. Or do I refuse, and teach the squawky little tosser a LESSON ?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
He should be punished and learn to respect his master.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bruce needs to be put in his place. He must realise that he is an inferior species to us. The lettuce leaf will have to wait until he has learned some manners and accepts that you are his master. If he does not play ball then you must tell him about birds that are being eaten by Pelicans, in St James Park and how the Brighton to London link is only 48 minutes on the fast train.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Wring its f***ing neck - vermin:wave: :yawn:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Let him go free, keeping animals in cages for self gratification is wrong !!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not only would I hold back the cheaky beggers lettuce - I'd take it out of the fridge, add some tomatoes and dressing and eat a nice SALAD in front of him. That'll learn him for macking you off.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
REDLAND said:

Yeah, and I'm sure he'll survive for a long time, won't he?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
REDLAND said:
He's not in a feckin cage, he's on my ARMCHAIR (as usual).
And thats ANOTHER thing. He shat all down the back of it the other day. Nope, I'm afraid its all stacking up for millet-boy....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marshy said:
Your sofa disturbs me greatly Easy........:D
That was the missus's choice. And comfy though it is, her choice in men is clearly just as poor.

:down:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Guinness Boy said:
Not only would I hold back the cheaky beggers lettuce - I'd take it out of the fridge, add some tomatoes and dressing and eat a nice SALAD in front of him. That'll learn him for macking you off.
That is an EXCELLENT shout, G B.
I am a notorious salad-dodger, but in this case, I think I'll make an exception.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He shat on your armchair? Right forget my last post, take his lettuce and add chicken, bacon, parmesan and croutons and eat a full CEASAR in front of him. While drooling and smacking your lips.

A man's armchair is SACRED :smokin:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Easy 10 said:
He's not in a feckin cage, he's on my ARMCHAIR (as usual).
And thats ANOTHER thing. He shat all down the back of it the other day. Nope, I'm afraid its all stacking up for millet-boy....

Punish him, Easy. Clip his wings or something.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Perhaps hes playing up because he secretly hates lettuce, and knows that if hes naughty he wont get any. I think you should force feed him the lettuce, that'll teach him

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Easy 10 said:
That was the missus's choice. And comfy though it is, her choice in men is clearly just as poor.

:down:

its got to be late eighties early nighties....
i was expecting 3 geese flying up the wall as well to be honest.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marshy said:
its got to be late eighties early nighties....
i was expecting 3 geese flying up the wall as well to be honest.
laurence_lb.jpg

"Oh your sofa is soooo 90's"
- Marshy, yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here