Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should I fix the Gutter at this late stage

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I really should be fixing my gutter this afternoon but the ladder is just a little short and I feel a bit precarious up there. Can I risk injury this close to the big kick-off. I don't want to be listening on hospital radio and my ticket going begging

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
You could cart your mattress out there just incase.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
F@@k it, it's going to be dry all weekend

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I am pondering cutting the grass but it is a little damp and i only have an electric mower. No.....i am not going to risk missing a game i have been waiting over 14 years to watch.......now where is that adult size ball of cotton wool.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Just been cleaning my front upstairs windows and was very, very careful!

The last thing I needed was to fall out and break something nasty, and then have to miss tomorrow.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Yes, and all of you, make sure you get a good night's sleep tonight. We don't want anyone missing the match because they have a headache, now, do we?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I really should be fixing my gutter this afternoon but the ladder is just a little short and I feel a bit precarious up there. Can I risk injury this close to the big kick-off. I don't want to be listening on hospital radio and my ticket going begging

No, no, no, no f***ing NO!!!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
LOL! Dont do anything! Everyone sit down, dont go out, lock your doors, drink tea. Dont want anyone missing out tomorrow do we.

I've got to drive home from work (Reigate) shortly. How am I going to concentrate on the roads when all I can think about is tomorrow!?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sounds like a job for Sunday

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Ha Ha, I was riding to work this morning and I need to go down a big hill. Now, its always a 37mph hill - except today with Falmer in mind it was sub 30. Yep I'm being very very careful.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Going out tonight with the sole intention of NOT getting drunk! Friends are over from Thailand but I don't want a hang over tomorrow! Leave it till Sunday.

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
Get the Mrs up there, you hold the ladder. Give it a little shake for a laugh (the ladder), she will love it

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Don't do it full stop. My partner works in a hospital and she sees far too many serious head and brain injuries from people whose ladder's a little bit short. Or at least get the right tools for the job.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
...... drink tea.......
Drink tea ! Are you mad? Think of all the things that could happen. You could electrocute yourself if the kettle is faulty, spill boiling water on yourself, choke on a morsel of biscuit ( nobody drinks tea without a biscuit, do they? ). Please , cold drinks only and no food until 3 pm tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here