• Yes - big man business!

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No - he's a naughty boy and should probably keep his haed down for a bit

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Now I know what he's done wrong is naughty and all that but to come out of court celebrating like you've just won the soccer World Cup is a pretty big man manouvre, don't you think?

article-2088330-0F825C6400000578-836_634x867.jpg

Poll to follow

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Scumbag of the highest order,beats a man senseless and then celebrates as if he has won the lottery because he did not go to prison

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
what an outrageous little ****. Like a teenager, still thinks he's entitled to go around doing his own thing, if that means kicking the shit out of someone, so be it...I can't f***ing stand the level of freedom children have been given, because some of them turn out exactly like this lout, then blame us for their problems. It'll be funny when he gets a good hiding and he bloke who did it will be applauded.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Now I know what he's done wrong is naughty and all that but to come out of court celebrating like you've just won the soccer World Cup is a pretty big man manouvre, don't you think?

article-2088330-0F825C6400000578-836_634x867.jpg

Poll to follow

You are piss taking aren't you?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He is clearly an utter fuckwit but the papers are getting all pissed off about this guy celebrating when what they should really be aiming at is the fact that he didn't get a custodial sentence after pleading GUILTY.

The celebration is what I'm on about. 100% Alpha male tough guy stuff IMO.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
He is clearly an utter fuckwit but the papers are getting all pissed off about this guy celebrating when what they should really be aiming at is the fact that he didn't get a custodial sentence after pleading GUILTY.

The celebration is what I'm on about. 100% Alpha male tough guy stuff IMO.

Really i think he looks like a complete ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here