Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SHITTEST badge poll.

Who has the SHITTEST badge in southern football?

• Aldershot

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Boscombe

Votes: 45 43.7%
  • SCUMhampton

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Pimpley

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • ReaDIN

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Super seagulls

Votes: 7 6.8%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Who has the SHITTEST badge in southern football. There really is a lot of choice.

Aldershot. A rank outsider for the title. Something about the phoenix smacks of tackiness.
aldershot.jpg

Bournemouth. For me, one of the shittest badges in the league. His hair FFS. What a f***ing utterly GAY effort this is. It looks like they've tried to save money by having a kiddy from the local VI form design it.
AFC-Bournemouth-164.jpg

Southampton. Did a 5 year old draw this? I swear it features somewhere in "Mr Silly" by Roger Hargreaves. Truly shite.
saints-logo-southampton-fc-701293.jpg

Portsmouth. I hate Portsmouth, yet in all honesty this isn't my least favourite badge. On the other hand, what a crap coat of arms for a city.
840194_com_portsmouth.png

Reading. On the positive side, it's a round badge. However, everything else about is WANK. Almost as wank as their original nickname, "The Biscuitmen", from the days when they were indisputibly a two bob outfit.
Reading_FC.jpg

And in the interests of impartiality, I'm putting forward our current crap crest, complete with stupid fat seagull.
BHACrest1.gif

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Aldershot is clearly the shittest of those. Reading's is actually alright, I think.

The rest are all fairly crap.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Southampton's - it's awful

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Having said that I do always chuckle at the inclusion of a FOOTBALL on the Saints one. Just in case anyone was unsure as to what the F in 'FC' stood for.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Boscombe one is f***ing gash though. The ball is sort of on the top his head, like he's failed to plant a decent header on it.

Fairly typical that the east Dorset mongs might think this is how a ball is supposed to be headered, they're nearly permanently shit so I doubt they've ever seen it done properly.

Southampton's too is complete turd.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth's is really stupid. The head with the lines behind it heading the ball looks like it was designed by someone who knows nothing about football, but had to come up with some sort of crappy football badge.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Am I correct in thinking that the Pompey logo is just pinched from their local council?

http://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/

What's with the tree on the water in the Saints one? It's almost like they are expecting Southampton to get flooded.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bournemouths is probably the worst in the country, let alone the saaf.
Its like something you'd expect to see on a municipal sports centres bulletin board.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bournemouths is probably the worst in the country, let alone the saaf.
Its like something you'd expect to see on a municipal sports centres bulletin board.
No. It's actually a good DEAL worse than that.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I know a lot of people don't like our badge, but it isn't in the same league as the others. Although I think Reading's is OK.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What's with the tree on the water in the Saints one? It's almost like they are expecting Southampton to get flooded.

"From top-to-bottom, the halo is a reference to the nickname "Saints", the ball to the nature of the club, the scarf to the fans and the team colours. The tree represents the nearby New Forest and the water Southampton's connections with the rivers, seas and oceans. Below that is a white rose — the symbol of the city which is also present on the city crest"

The tree represents the new forest, obviously. St.Mary's is actually IN the New Forest, you know.

st-marys-stadium.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The tree represents the new forest, obviously. St.Mary's is actually IN the New Forest, you know.
Yes. My dad lives in the NF and I've lost count of the number of times he's just popped over the road to watch Southampton. Twats.

Maybe our badge should have a picture of an aeroplane on it, to signify our relative proximity to Gatwick airport? Or a dogshit, to signify that we're only 40 miles from Croydon?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Where's REDNOB today, anyway. I enjoyed our little JOUST yesterday.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here