Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shit

1066gull

Tha is so undeserved.

But it sums up our season, we always go out attacking and look promising and than the oposition break and get an undeserved goal.

We are going down because we are to predictable.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We are going down because we are not good enough

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
algie said:
We are going down because we are not good enough

The SQUAD is good enough. Unfortunately the MANAGER is a clueless c unt.

Although I concede there was little to be done about that goal.

Ansty Seagull

Oct 5, 2005
Ansty
Sorry but whingers really get me down. No, the squad isn't great but it's what we've got and the McGhee out brigade are entitled to their opinions but need to realise that they are a v small minority outside of NSC - witness the applause he continues to get at each game. So quit getting on the team and get behind them.
At CKR, by no means complete, showed more signs today why he is going to be an Albion legend - the glass is half full!:drink:

Ansty Seagull said:
Sorry but whingers really get me down. No, the squad isn't great but it's what we've got and the McGhee out brigade are entitled to their opinions but need to realise that they are a v small minority outside of NSC - witness the applause he continues to get at each game. So quit getting on the team and get behind them.
At CKR, by no means complete, showed more signs today why he is going to be an Albion legend - the glass is half full!:drink:

Please post more often - the silent majority must OWN this board :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here