Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Sheffield Wednesday

sad-baby-owl-240x180.jpg

owlsonlineadmin

Jul 22, 2010
Well played tonight, referee did you a favour with the first goal but after that fully deserved.

Amex is decent, bit quiet from both sets of fans, 1,682 though? Sold tickets at 1pm was 1,821.

All the best til February.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well played tonight, referee did you a favour with the first goal but after that fully deserved.

Amex is decent, bit quiet from both sets of fans, 1,682 though? Sold tickets at 1pm was 1,821.

All the best til February.
Caught us on a good night. All the best for the season.....make sure you beat palace next time!

SWFC_FAN

Banned
Aug 4, 2012
See you've copied us here, everyone seems to like copying the MASSIVE.

Banter aside, we were outclassed tonight by the better team, i fully expect you lot to go up this season. We are still a work in progress and it may take us a few more weeks to settle down and kick on. Good luck with the rest of your season, good club Brighton who play football the right way.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Banter aside, we were outclassed tonight by the better team, i fully expect you lot to go up this season. We are still a work in progress and it may take us a few more weeks to settle down and kick on. Good luck with the rest of your season, good club Brighton who play football the right way.

Cheers mate, all the best for the season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Thanks , see you at Hillsborough next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here