Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Wed

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
KinkyGoebels said:
If you have brought train tickets for this for the first date what chances a refund?

Depends on the type of ticket ...me I'm getting bugger all back as I bought two singles and Midland Mainline charge £10 per change....:angry: Sky...:censored:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
KinkyGoebels said:
That is an utter joke - why the club say yes at such short notice

The club say "its out of their control" so good forward planning means I'm out of pocket...

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Its a bit harsh on people who have bought a ticket already. But i will boubt you will get your money back!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
COntact sky and say you want your money back for your train tickets, if they say no, send back an even stronger e-mail saying you will boycott sky or something like that.

SKY SHOULDNT GET AWAY WITH IT!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Money rules football. :( T'weren't like that in my day!!:nono:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
KinkyGoebels said:
The club can say no cant they?

The club have to agree to the switch. The Hereford game in 1997 was going to be switched to Sunday for Sky coverage but the Albion said no.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
At least I hadn't bought a train ticket, but it's one less away game I shall be going to this season. And on 24th October at 8 pm I am more likely to be sitting in my office or in an ante room in the House of Commons than in front of my television. Any bet on the number of Albion fans who will be there that night? Under 200? Will this be the lowest Albion away following since the Gillingham days?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here