Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Wed Chairman's Team Talk of the Year

May 2, 2010
banging on before the match about the usual "A" word blah blah blah, Lee Strafford seems to have spurred us on somewhat to get the all important point, also look what happens to Gary Jonson of Bristol City and Sousa at Swansea;think before you open your big mouths,must admit he fell very quiet after the game!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why don't you just f*** off now please? I'm bored with YOU banging on, you're just an insignificant fan of a bunch of overspending CHEATS who doesn't seem able to find his way back to his own dull board.

May 2, 2010
Why don't you just f*** off now please? I'm bored with YOU banging on, you're just an insignificant fan of a bunch of overspending CHEATS who doesn't seem able to find his way back to his own dull board.

over spenders who have not brought a player in 2 years? who had a hostile impatient creditor that screwed up , and are playing in a league against clubs with far higher debt? I think we should be given a pat on the back coming through all of this

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
you seem to have mistaken this for a Palace forum

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
banging on before the match about the usual "A" word blah blah blah, Lee Strafford seems to have spurred us on somewhat to get the all important point, also look what happens to Gary Jonson of Bristol City and Sousa at Swansea;think before you open your big mouths,must admit he fell very quiet after the game!

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, or who any of these people are, let alone why you're wibbling on incomprehensibly here when you could be celebrating with other Palace fans. Seriously, you need to get a life.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
not the fans or the players, Newcastle are over £100 mill in debt is that ok?

If they can service it yes.

Let me explain.

You have purchased a second hand caravan for £650 by taking out a loan. You then discover you cannot afford the repayments. Your caravan is taken away and you are punished with a CCJ.

I buy a Ferrari for £35,000 with a loan. I can afford the repayments on time and can enjoy my new purchase. Broom broom.

Any clearer?

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
If they can service it yes.

Let me explain.

You have purchased a second hand caravan for £650 by taking out a loan. You then discover you cannot afford the repayments. Your caravan is taken away and you are punished with a CCJ.

I buy a Ferrari for £35,000 with a loan. I can afford the repayments on time and can enjoy my new purchase. Broom broom.

Any clearer?

Fantastic :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here