Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff wed at home

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Both are moved because of the University. Ridiculous, to be honest, and a sign that club really didn't pay much attention to where to build the stadium. Some decent thought should have been put into other sites.

:jester:
:facepalm: FFS.

Havent they sold most of their allocation? Be a damn sight more than Barnsleys following anyway (and that was a bhol weekend)

That would be impressive. Tickets only went on sale today to their STH's. Thursday members will also be able to buy and then if there are any left on the 3rd September, they will go on general sale.

Brighton v Owls

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I always thought that a quote came out exactly as the original and didn't realise that you could change it as you dished up dinner.

Multi tasking, innit

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Should be a lot they bring.

A game that always sticks in my mind was when we played them in 1990 at the Goldstone. My old man was on holiday so I took my English teacher (and top bloke) who was Wednesday fan to the game.

We got thumped 4-1 but the place was heaving.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I always thought that a quote came out exactly as the original and didn't realise that you could change it as you wished.

Yeah , noticed this last year , I think prior to the big vBulletin upgrade it was only the mods who could do this.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
That would be impressive. Tickets only went on sale today to their STH's. Thursday members will also be able to buy ..........

are they a lower category than Wednesday members?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How come Palace have only given them 2000 tickets?

They did but backtracked after Wednesday sold all 2,000 on a priority allocation basis with Palace saying they had sent 2,500 (somebody telling porkies here about an extra 500 tickets to make up the 10% allocation). When they found out Wednesday were taking 6,000 to Derby they said Wednesday could have more but were wrong to tell their fans it was 2,000 "all ticket" for away fans as this was an initial allocation.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If the club are now including ST no-shows in the attendance figures and Wednesday have sold their allocation then the only available seats will be those used to divide the fans. The attendance should therefore be up towards 27,000.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Should be a lot they bring.

A game that always sticks in my mind was when we played them in 1990 at the Goldstone. My old man was on holiday so I took my English teacher (and top bloke) who was Wednesday fan to the game.

We got thumped 4-1 but the place was heaving.

Was 4-0 if i remember rightly ? I watched that one as well .... might have been my first evening game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here