Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shall we ban all talk of Football tonight and talk about something else instead?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
One bonus of the shitty weather is that Selhurst station has been almost completely obscured by fog both mornings this week as I've gone through it :thumbsup:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Finally, just done every episode of every series of 'The Thick of It', including the specials. I cannot begin to describe how much I love that programme.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Poxy weather at the moment aint it?
I admire your self restraint.
You have to be pretty close to ramming a few words down people throats.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I admire your self restraint.
You have to be pretty close to ramming a few words down people throats.
Well I couldn't resist and did a little bounce and quote earlier from the 2nd October, when I said this would happen. But stop it. No talking about football tonight. Did we even play? I may go to Blackpool bench Saturday. Do they have donkies in Blackpool this time of year?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Well I couldn't resist and did a little bounce and quote earlier from the 2nd October, when I said this would happen. But stop it. No talking about football tonight. Did we even play? I may go to Blackpool bench Saturday. Do they have donkies in Blackpool this time of year?

Yes they do !!

You arent on about the actual animals are you ??? ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Why u want to go sit on a bench in Blackpool

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
The government has announced it will delay a planned cull of badgers, what do you think of that?

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
well it affects me as that increases the prospects of me catching TB....:moo:

badTB.JPG

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Poxy weather at the moment aint it?

Yes it shit and could do with it being nice and sunny tomorrow. Undone my window in the car on Sunday and it won’t do back up (electric) so hoping for nice weather tomorrow as got to drive to Hayward’s health to visit the council for my dad as he’s supposed to be excluded from paying it but having nightmares over it then onto the solicitors in the afternoon to sort out court of attorney.

If the weather isn’t so pleasant then It’ll be bus and train which I don’t really mind as we can stop of for a meal somewhere.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Yes it shit and could do with it being nice and sunny tomorrow. Undone my window in the car on Sunday and it won’t do back up (electric) so hoping for nice weather tomorrow as got to drive to Hayward’s health to visit the council for my dad as he’s supposed to be excluded from paying it but having nightmares over it then onto the solicitors in the afternoon to sort out court of attorney.

If the weather isn’t so pleasant then It’ll be bus and train which I don’t really mind as we can stop of for a meal somewhere.
That'll be nice. It's always nice to have a sunday lunch out in mid sussex somewhere with the family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here