• Respect them but at the same time don't be a mo

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • f*** me that polls a bit complicated

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
In the last month and a half I have received a drunken phone call from 2 seperate birds at about 2 in the morning asking me to come round to theirs. Despite fancying both of them I declined the offers because a) they were drunk and b) I couldn't be arsed to get out of bed.

Now I'm not sure on the etiquette on these things. Would I have been fully justified going round and getting a piece despite their drunken state or would that be naughty of me?

Also am I a fully fledged chutney botherer because I couldn't be arsed?

Poll is needed.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
you should of done them both, Les im let down! although if you have a chance when your sober you probably did the right thing

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
you should of done them both, Les im let down! although if you have a chance when your sober you probably did the right thing

For one I actually got up and started getting dressed and then thought, f*** this, I can't be arsed.

For you I would have come round.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Comedy gold there Brett. One for the scrapbook me thinks.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
No pics I'm afraid.

They were literally too f***ed to get to mine.

Time have changed, a few years back I would have been phoning them pissed for a booty call. Perhaps I'm too old for all this nonce-sense!

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
if they want it then they have to go and get it.....especially when ur having a kip anyway and their the bitches with the horn.

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
firstly i think you did the right thing if they were really that badly drunk and secondly i cant believe that in 2008 people are still so sexist about women and sex - if it was a bloke ringing a woman in the middle of the night just for sex he would probably just get a pat on the back from his mates - whats wrong with women wanting sex as well? you blokes all moan when we dont want it

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Call me old fashioned, but unless there's a mental connection then sex is just like "having a wank in someone else's body" to quote the one and only Robbie Williams. You did the right thing staying in bed Les. Oh and they're women, not 'birds'

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think you may be right Cheeky. Would it have been worth it for the recriminations? I'm not sure.

Not sure anyone on here was saying there is anything wrong with women wanting sex nlf.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
a very respectable decision carlos - i am proud of you

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
provide them with a timetable of when you are available each week and tell them to get pissed up and horny around your timetable.

Nothing but good times

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
did you get a BASSIVE MOANER when you got the text? and have a cheeky wank to set you off to sleep again? if so you should of gone

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
provide them with a timetable of when you are available each week and tell them to get pissed up and horny around your timetable.

Nothing but good times

One now has a boyfriend and as I boffed her housemate I'm not so sure that will happen. The other one however...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here