Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious Damage

spartan

Jul 16, 2009
crawley lad
Don't worry about our results just yet. In fact keep laughing.
Slade is still in the process of ruining the squad and getting the players to use hair gel.
I fully expect a rough patch before things get worse and we receive more serious damage in this league.

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Slade is still in the process of ruining the squad and getting the players to use hair gel.
I fully expect a rough patch before things get worse and we receive more serious damage in this league.

Only 4 posts and you've got the hang of it alredy!! Thanks for brightening up my day. Keep up the good work

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

4 posts to date and all of them shite.
Your signature says it all.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS

Serious Damage is obviously a reference to his brain, probably another deluded Palarce fcukwit.

-

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton

:tosser: :guns: :tantrum: :angry: :tosser: :tosser: :hammer:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here