Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serie A - Week 11 results and table

Well, Italiaseagull ... your boys took a hell of a beating!

Brescia 1 Udinese 2
Juventus 1 Inter 3
Milan 2 Modena 0
Parma 3 Chievo 1
Perugia 1 Empoli 1
Reggina 0 Bologna 0
Roma 3 Lecce 1
Sampdoria 2 Ancona 0
SIENA 3 LAZIO 0

:lolol:

The Table after 11 matches:-

Roma 27
Milan 27
Juventus 26
Inter 22
Parma 21
Lazio 19
Sampdoria 16
Udinese 15
SIENA 14
Chievo 14
Modena 14
Reggina 10
Brescia 8
Lecce 8
Bologna 7
Perugia 7
Empoli 6
Ancona 4

forza i bianconeri toscani!

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Congratulations to Siena! I'm hoping that they at least make the UEFA cup as they have been a revelation in the league this year. :clap:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Great stuff from Siena. On a little four-day break to Verona this week with the girlfriend. Yes, there will be some Christmas shopping, and a bit of sightseeing. On the upside, molto pasta and red wine - and Chievo v Perugia in the Coppa italia on Wednesday. I'm so thoughtful, all the bases covered...

Be a careful neutral at that game, Tooting.

As a Siena supporter, I have to say that our instincts are to side with Hellas Verona and to despise everything that comes out of Perugia.

:)

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
And the top of Series B:

Atalanta 35
PALERMO 34
Ternana 31
Livorno 29

Looks like the Rosaneros could be going up !

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So the team from Sicily is in the promotion shake-up. At least we can rule out any thought of their hierarchy getting involved in match-fixing at the end of the season. Salt of the earth, the Cosa Nostra.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
What the feck is wrong with Brescia this season?!? Where's that Roberto Baggio magic when you need it?

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
perth seagull said:
What the feck is wrong with Brescia this season?!? Where's that Roberto Baggio magic when you need it?

I went to see Brescia lose at home to Parma a few weeks back and their main problem is that the defence is fecking shi-ite. Baggio still has a few good touches but goes to ground too easily and he rats tail is now down to his aris.

Nice little ground at Brescia though. After the 'glamour' of the AC/Juve game the night before it was good to watch a team in blue and white lose in an uncovered ground where you are a long way from the pitch.... If only we could get the ticker-tape going like the Brecia 'Curvee Nord' did!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here