Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sepp Blatter will not start 2022 Qatar World Cup probe

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Blatter quote, "I don't know why we should open something because somebody has said something towards Qatar".

Because that somebody was the fookin FIFA General Secretary Jerome Valcke saying that Qatar had 'bought' the world cup vote, you fat pasty faced corrupt buffoon!!! Does Blatter's stupidity know no depths?

rose-hill.jpg
Sepp Blatter

Sepp_Blatter_.jpg
Madame Fanny La Fan (Allo Allo)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Blatter's stupidity knows only cover ups in the new FIFA era of transparency.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Vile, self important, dishonest vermin. Why don't the major nations break away?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt I read over the weekend of unrest among the members of FIFA and that he isnt expected to last much more than a couple of months before being forced to resign.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That was rather under quoted from the OP actually...

"But the Swiss added he would not block Fifa's ethics or solutions committees should either body want an inquiry."

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
That was rather under quoted from the OP actually...

"But the Swiss added he would not block Fifa's ethics or solutions committees should either body want an inquiry."

I didn't think it relevant since I don't think anyone really believes that an organisation so endemically and cancerously corrupt as FIFA can have an ethics or solutions committees with any real power or desire to go against Blatter and his cronies. I'm sure Blatter has whatever committees he has set up well in his pocket too.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I think that if he tries to do something against his General Secretary, (a right smarmy twat) then he knows that the worms will be all out of the can. Their heads are buried in the sand hoping that those irritable journalists from that irritable country will just go away.

I just hope David Conn is on their case still.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here