Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Selling my BHA number plate

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm selling my car as I've now got a company vehicle, but it has a BHA registration that makes it look older than it is which I'm thinking of selling separately.
Has anyone any experience of selling a registration who can give some advice on which re-sellers are the best to use, etc, it would be much appreciated.

Alternatively, if anyone wants a Fiesta ST with a BHA registration.........

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Doesn't it depend on the plate?

If it was BHA 1 I might be interested

If if was VF 53 BHA I might not.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Never understood why people pay money to do this. Just get a window sticker or a mini kit from the club shop.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Put it on retention and keep it, or transfer it to your company car for £80 or what ever it is these days. No one would buy it, I wouldn't have thought.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Anyone can get a BHA number plate, with letters and numbers more specific to them/their car so it's not going to be worth the hassle trying to sell seperately I don't think.

Move it to your company car if allowed, or sell it with the car

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Put mine on Ebay for 30 days with no response. Now tried one of the national plate companies who have offered me £400 should they sell it at £750. Not holding out much hope in current climate and may therefore keep it on retention for another year which will only cost £25. Cost me £250 from DVLA over 20 years go. Number is N9 BHA.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Put mine on Ebay for 30 days with no response. Now tried one of the national plate companies who have offered me £400 should they sell it at £750. Not holding out much hope in current climate and may therefore keep it on retention for another year which will only cost £25. Cost me £250 from DVLA over 20 years go. Number is N9 BHA.

I'd give you 250 for it!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I'm selling my car as I've now got a company vehicle, but it has a BHA registration that makes it look older than it is which I'm thinking of selling separately.
Has anyone any experience of selling a registration who can give some advice on which re-sellers are the best to use, etc, it would be much appreciated.

Alternatively, if anyone wants a Fiesta ST with a BHA registration.........

What colour is your ST? Is it the Sweet white one that i parked over at the uni on matchdays??

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I'd take the £250 if I were you... bottom has fallen out of the registration market, unsurprisingly.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i wanted a personalised plate but it was too expensive. so i changed my name to EU11 CYF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here