Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Self satisfied facebook muppets

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just seen on FB a few people have set up a "Year in Review", featuring pictures and events that they think they have shone in during the last year. My GOD! How could anyone be this self satifisfied? Vomit.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just seen on FB a few people have set up a "Year in Review", featuring pictures and events that they think they have shone in during the last year. My GOD! How could anyone be this self satifisfied? Vomit.

I will join you in being sick there.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's like the people who put a letter in the Christmas card saying what the whole family done over the year in painstaking detail.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My highlights did not appear at all. Infact it said " you have had no highlights this year " ho hum.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ah the highlights of my year for all to see. There was the young couple canoodling feverishly in the hospital waiting room one place ahead of me in a queue two hours long. The stare-out contest i had on the underground one morning when the saddle of my bike had split and i had no yearning for the pipe to go up my innards hole - a contest i happened to lose thanks to my competitor being the owner of two perfect flesh-impersonating glass optical orbs, but who eerily when i departed, my knuckles clenched, mouthed "better luck next time" at me. There was the dog an old friend i passed and chatted to said was named Alan. This dogs was not an Alan when i looked at it and it never responded to the name. To me it looked a Keith, thanks to the wry raising of one eyebrow and canine snigger it gave when it saw an old lady put the rubbery tip of the front-right leg of her zimmer frame right in a squelchy dogplop that he'd seen illegally lay it a few moments before. He was an utter Keith. And there was the re-realisation that i fear the sea, the taste of it, its inhabitants, the things that float in it, the power of the utter bitch. It's number 1,884,237 on my list of all things of the world to be terrified of.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Oh my god you've got facebook.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Really don't understand Facebook
Why do people need to press a button that says Like
FFS like, what Do you mean like
Someone says a quote like
"its a great day outside and I'm really happy just about to eat my breakfast " then people feel the need to press a button that says like
Don't f***ing get it
I just don't like it

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Really don't understand Facebook
Why do people need to press a button that says Like
FFS like, what Do you mean like
Someone says a quote like
"its a great day outside and I'm really happy just about to eat my breakfast " then people feel the need to press a button that says like
Don't f***ing get it
I just don't like it

Even worse are the cock-knockers on NSC who ape Facebook by replying to a post with a one word reply of "like" :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here