Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seems like we have still not learnt our lesson before matches

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
adrian29uk said:
Before a ball has already been kicked, Liverpool will be walking away with the trophy.

Be quiet until the match is over.

its because the Scousers out there will have nicked it, and be heading back to Liverpool with it???

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Do we have to wait 5 days before finding out what you are talking about?

Or has someone hacked into your account and making more sense than normal?

Has your mother gone back to Italy yet?

:angry:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Woodchip said:
Scooby Doo?

TSB, do some bloody work!!!

Same to you, Mr Woodchip! I'm stupendously bored and on the phones, so i have a good excuse to do F ALL i reckon....Hope my boss doesn't use Nsc!!! (He's welsh, so probably not).

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Temporary Slim Bars said:
Same to you, Mr Woodchip! I'm stupendously bored and on the phones, so i have a good excuse to do F ALL i reckon....Hope my boss doesn't use Nsc!!! (He's welsh, so probably not).
I never do any work. It's now my job to merely look busy. Think I could make quite a good career out of it as well.

My boss definitely won't use NSC. He's a scummy Palace Fan. :rolleyes:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I was talking about how the media are saying that Liverpool are going to win this match before a ball has even been kicked.

No my mum has not gone back to Italy, and secondly she has been here for 30+ years, never taken unemployed benefit and paid all her taxes.

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
adrian29uk said:
I was talking about how the media are saying that Liverpool are going to win this match before a ball has even been kicked.

What was the quiet bit about?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Woodchip said:
I never do any work. It's now my job to merely look busy. Think I could make quite a good career out of it as well.

My boss definitely won't use NSC. He's a scummy Palace Fan. :rolleyes:

I like it. I may ring you up, just to make you think that you're going to have to do some work....but i won't tell you when........Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

It'd be a cracking career. Worst thing is that everyone can see my screen. Talking of which, are you near the window in Building 2? Coz i can see your floor from where I am...Are you near a fire safety person with a yellow jacket on the back of their chair? Think it's a woman...

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
adrian29uk said:

No they're not. What newspapers do you read? What I have read has been almost endlessly hyping Milan. Which has been reflected by the bookies odds....

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
adrian29uk said:

No my mum has not gone back to Italy, and secondly she has been here for 30+ years, never taken unemployed benefit and paid all her taxes.

:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here