Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaguuuuuuuuuuuulllllll lllllssssssssss!!!!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just wanted to say that, feel better now, I still love this club and I always will - whatever happens (and today is a long way off from being the end of the world)

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Just wanted to say that, feel better now, I still love this club and I always will - whatever happens (and today is a long way off from being the end of the world)
Gives us a bit of perspective and a reality check. Was a comedy game and result and will just give some focus for the league.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

It's the cup, wasn't expecting to win and back to normal duties on Wednesday, bread and butter. Made at least £2 million from our FA cup run, TV rights, Food, drinks etc and thats with out our Carling cup money.

I'm happy.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Yep, it's a lesson well learned by some players and Gus will have learned a lot too. No harm done to our league place and to be fair, Liverpool were on fire in the second half.

SEAGUUUUUUULLLLLLS!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm surprisingly not to sad about today, would have preferred the 4-3 our way to be fair... but it was just nice going to Anfield, outsinging their dire quietness and getting some experience behind us for what to expect when we eventually go up. If we lose 1-0 v Hull, I'll be gutted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here