Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Second Inbetweeners Movie?

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I have not seen the first but I think a second will be a mistake as was the third series.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They said there would not be a sequel but money talks in this World.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have not seen the first but I think a second will be a mistake as was the third series.
The third series was no different from the first two IMO.

Agree with you about the second movie though - it could well be the first shit effort. On the other hand, they will be 4 years older so you'd hope the humour will have moved on.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As long as maybe they could play their own ages instead of still trying to be late teens that could work.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
The third series was no different from the first two IMO.

Agree with you about the second movie though - it could well be the first shit effort. On the other hand, they will be 4 years older so you'd hope the humour will have moved on.

I thought it was but maybe I had had my fill of it when it came to the third.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
A movie where they all meet up as 30 year olds, for a midlife crisis holiday - COULD WORK.
The same idea as the last movie - WON'T WORK

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'm looking forward to the DVD release in some much i hope it contains all the bits that were needed to be taken out to ensure it got the 15 certificate.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
A movie where they all meet up as 30 year olds, for a midlife crisis holiday - COULD WORK.
The same idea as the last movie - WON'T WORK

Problem is that a 3 of them are nearly that age already. Simon Bird (Will) is 27, Joe Thomas (Simon) is 28 next month and Blake Harrison (Neil) is 26.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
This is bad news in my opinion. The movie was a great end to a great series. It was the coming of age at the end and another movie would just spoil that.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm looking forward to the DVD release in some much i hope it contains all the bits that were needed to be taken out to ensure it got the 15 certificate.

Same here - I hope they do release an 18-rated 'uncut' version.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here