Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sebastian Carole- Deal or No Deal?

Should Gus offer Sebastian Carole a deal?

• Yes

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 99 68.8%
  • Fence

Votes: 19 13.2%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On his day he undoubtedly has the skill and ability but will he have enough days to warrant a deal. I am not worried about him taking up wages as that is not my concern. My concern is whether or not he can produce the goods in enough matches to make him a better proposition that Cox.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No... if we are serious about (a) avoiding relegation this season, and (b) getting into the Championship next...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nope, bit of a luxury player really, alright going forward but bit of a one trick pony and leaves the left back WIDE open once he loses the ball, offers little defensive qualities

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
Granted he was good in his first stint but anyone who watched him last season under Adams would know he was shocking. Left Midfield is a weak position for us but i'd have Cox and Mcloud ahead of him.
Sign him up and I will seriously wonder what sort of ambition we really do have.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Back up for Bennett till the end of the season, will be free and when he wants to is a good little player. Really nothing to lose bar his wages which I doubt would be much. So all in all short term deal and see what he does

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Granted he was good in his first stint but anyone who watched him last season under Adams would know he was shocking. Left Midfield is a weak position for us but i'd have Cox and Mcloud ahead of him.
Sign him up and I will seriously wonder what sort of ambition we really do have.

Agreed.
I think he's already had his second chance and blew it.

Also would like to mention, well played on the avatar. Kele Okereke is God :smokin:

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL
I don't see what harm signing him will do, you never know what Gus and Mauricio will be able to get out of him. I'm sure that Gus will have been keeping an eye on him in training and if he thinks he can offer the squad something he will offer him a contract.

I just hope if he does sign "fans" will not be on his back straight away as obviously this will impact his performances.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Deal.

I think his style (as inconsistent has he obviously is) of play will be more effective when complimented by Bennett on the other side and also more effective than last time given that Gus likes to play football rather than hoof and lump.

Mind you, if it's a left winger we want, maybe we should give Seb's mate a call...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Move on!!

However, who knows with the wonder of Gus!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here