Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seattle Town Car transportation from airport?

Monermajetomi

Mar 15, 2011
We are considering flying from Juneau to Seattle on Alaska Air and then taking
the Amtrak train from Seattle Town Car where we board the America Line for an
Inside Passage Cruise in sohel. Do you have any recommendations for transportation
from the airport in Seattle to a hotel close to Amtrak station I have found one
seattle twon car service site and also I had review this service is well
here Seattle Town Car that What
do you guys think about this Airport
Transportation?

Cheers!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Congratulations. You have just won first prize, in the 'Most Random Debut Post' awards.

Kendo3

Jul 26, 2004
Uckfield
Airport taxis from Seatac Airport to downtown is a fixed rate of $30 + the annoying US expectant tip for doing their job.

Seattles a great place, Pike Place Market, Seahawks and Mariners, just the weather is normally worse than here.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle and the Pacific North West is a great area. Try and do the Space Needle if you have time. Amtrak is pretty good – just don’t expect a quick journey, high speed rail has yet to arrive in the States.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Inside Passage Cruise in sohel. Do you have any recommendations for transportation
Transportation?

Cheers!
Last time I was in Seattle everybody said they were shit! The cars were dirty, the staff were surly and it was hideously expensive. Avoid! Take the bus, the Seattle bus service is really good - and it's free in the city centre.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Last time I was in Seattle everybody said they were shit! The cars were dirty, the staff were surly and it was hideously expensive. Avoid! Take the bus, the Seattle bus service is really good - and it's free in the city centre.

Can’t comment on Amtrak in Seattle but have used them a lot on their North East corridor and always found them clean and comfortable with polite staff. Prices are no more than the UK.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Can’t comment on Amtrak in Seattle but have used them a lot on their North East corridor and always found them clean and comfortable with polite staff. Prices are no more than the UK.
Sorry, I was commenting on the car firm that the link points to. (And I was just making it up to piss off the OP!)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
is this a random attempt at spam?

I think it possibly is, but I will give the poster the benefit of the doubt at the moment, having done a check his IP address does link up with 3 other people all of whom are spammers and 2 of them banned for spam, the other one was not banned because he has not posted anything (yet)

My crusade against the spammers does continue though!!! :)

Transportation?

Cheers!

Seattle ... awesome place!

If you are on a budget get the Link Light Rail. It's well signposted and costs naff all...seem to still be $2.50 to downtown
Check the schedule here...http://www.soundtransit.org/Riding-Sound-Transit/Schedules-and-Facilities/Central-Link-Light-Rail.xml. If you look at this page the map link shows the route and the Stadium is near where Amtrak Seattle Station is.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here