Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seats Going In - Any questions?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The Sales Director of the company who made and are installing the seats (BlueCube - http://www.bluecube.gb.com) has agreed to answer a few questions. These guys put the seats into Wembley and Lords and seem to be the leading experts in their field.

If you have any questions you'd like to ask them PM me and I'll compile a list for him. He said he'd do his best to answer over the weekend, so I'll post a thread with his replies next week.

What do we want to know? PM me please.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Does he prefer Coffee or Bovril ( Bovril is the vomit of the devil BTW)

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Have they been instructed to prepare for installationn of seats in the corners if the need should arise?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If the "farmers" are playing up, will the padded seats be comfortable please?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
2233836856_093a3075fb.jpg

I was told the seats would be the same colour as the railings along brighton sea front is this true?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Do the people with PSLs get a socket set provided so they can take their seats with them at the end of a game so nobody else can use it?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
probably already answered but in which stands will the contrasting ccolour seats be to spell out "BHAFC" or "Seagulls" or whatever and, indeed, what will they actually spell out? Assuming it will be (proper) blue and white?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
probably already answered but in which stands will the contrasting ccolour seats be to spell out "BHAFC" or "Seagulls" or whatever and, indeed, what will they actually spell out? Assuming it will be (proper) blue and white?

I was hoping they wouldn't do this. All one colour, to my personal taste, looks better. See the City of Manchester stadium, all one colour, love-er-ley.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I was hoping they wouldn't do this. All one colour, to my personal taste, looks better. See the City of Manchester stadium, all one colour, love-er-ley.

Is the correct answer

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
will there be a socket in the seats where I can plug my ipod in to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here