Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seasons highs and lows so far.............

TigheRade

Feb 3, 2012
What result from this season would you change if you could and what has been your highlight so far?

Buckleys winners against Doncaster, I would imagine would be most peoples favourite.

Living in Southampton and losing to them on my birthday was pretty miserable, so I would say the 3-0 home win over them was a great highlight for me.

Despite birthdays woes, I would change the draw at Selhurst to a win. We didn't deserve a thing out of the home game against them but I really felt we were in for a 90th minute winner at theirs, considering the seasons track record and the last ten minutes of pressure. Although losing at home was painful, you just cannot beat winning away at a rival. Next year I hope to post that result as a highlight.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That game against palace. Probably the seasons real low point. It was also the catalyst for our dip in form for a good nine or ten games after.

Highlight so far Donny at home. Leeds away wasnt bad considering the last time we won there was in the 80s.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
That game against palace. Probably the seasons real low point. It was also the catalyst for our dip in form for a good nine or ten games after.

Highlight so far Donny at home. Leeds away wasnt bad considering the last time we won there was in the 80s.

This

I think I'd add away to Cardiff. They were expected to be among the front runners this season & we made them look ordinary.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Highs:

Donny at Home - Enough said.

Cardiff Away - Mrs' first game. She had £1 on Barnes 3-0, so close to a lot of money! We dominated.

Lows:

Palace at home.
Reading away.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It's hard to imagine a higher high than the Donny game. I can still hardly bear to think about the Palace home game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
CPFC the worst by a mile, several highs - namely any win in my view although Doncaster at home was fantastic

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Match wise - can't go past Buckley 90+8 against Donny can you really? But I'll also add that one of the highs for me was the first ten minutes against palace culminating in the CMS goal, I honestly think it’s the best football I've ever seen a Brighton team play and I thought we were nailed on for the premiership. It therefore goes without saying that the next 80 minutes were the low of the season for me.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Highlight last 10 mins of Donny game. All though the 15 mins before kick off will remain in my memory for ever.

Lowlight Palace at home, and my sadness at the behaviour/attitude of the Millwall fans. Dark ages, f***ing dark ages.

TB

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Highs; Donny, Forest winner, Saints at home, Newcastle, Pompey A

Lows; Just Palace at home really. There have been some positives to take from most other games.

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
The High, the day everyone who was there won't forget Doncastle. The low is the game at Southampton which I remember not only for the way they got the result but also that ref was allowed to go on and be considered to be good enough to ref the Manchester derby.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
brighton_2122785i.jpg

this wonderful photograph makes up for any lows

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Highlihgts - Seeing the teams come out v Doncaster. Every time I go to the Amex

Lowlight - none - not even losing at home to Palace and Murray scoring.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
In the context of this season Palace barely registers as there have been so many highs: Signing exciting players, moving to the Amex, Donnie, our dream start, overcoming a bad run of results, the plans to expand the Amex & build a training ground; the knowledge that, finally, we're a club with a bright future after all the lost years of doom.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Donny at home was emotional and fantastic. Leeds at home was quality too, even if we didn't quite do enough to win it. The atmosphere was superb and Albion in the second half were absolutely awesome, especially CMS.

Glad I didn't go to Reading or Watford. And while Blackpool at home was a great game, I did wonder at the time whether their equaliser might cost us as the season progressed... :(

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Easy.

High, was the Donny winner.
Low, was Palace at The Amex.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Highs: Donny & Stains at home.

Low: That evening on Tuesday 27th of September.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Highs... taking my wife to her very first BHA league game against Doncaster, and two days later her handing me a list of all the away games she wanted to go to. Blackpool will be our 12th away game this season.

Lows...Palace at home and Watford away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here