Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who has renewed or is a 1st timer?

I think the club may have a big shortfall on last season, over to NSC

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Decided not to renew in the end, mainly due to the fact im going to miss a few games when im away on holiday. Ill still be there when I can and will prob end up with a half season ticket as my holidays are in the first half of the season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i did renew, however I miss quite a few games because of holiday.

However next year I will not be renewing as I am going to join a golf club and most competitions seem to be on Saturdays.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I wasn't going to renew, but got a windfall so decided to give it another year. When I went into the club shop in June to sort it out the guy on the desk reckoned that although renewals were lower this year than previous it wasn't by very much.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I've renewed but the two people I have sat with for the past few years haven't.

One is going travelling and the other has been an un employed layabout for ages, but is starting a new job with rubish shifts.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not looking good by the responses so far :(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Icy Gull said:
Not looking good by the responses so far :(

for the first time since I have been supporting Brighton, I did some soul searching about splashing out on a season ticket. I think if it wasn't for my brother in law getting a ticket next to me, I wouldn't have bothered this year at all.

I think the problem I have is that I cant say I really enjoy the football anymore....I enjoy seeing people in the Sportsman having a drink , going way to Millwall eg, but the football really turns me off.

I suppose the older I get, the more I like to go away overseas at weekends ( especially as its so cheap these days) and football tends to get in the way of that.

This season I will certainly ( as I did last year) pick my away games as there is only 1 or two that really fill me with any enthusiasm - Millwall and Brentford - the rest I can take or leave ( more than likely leave)

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
I didn't renew mine or Jr's, he at 10 got so pissed off with what he was watching he didn't want to go anymore. I missed a few due to other commitments and will be the same again this season so i'll just get tickets individually for the matches i know i can definatley attend.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Fourteenth Eye said:
Renewd & cant wait for the action to start again:clap2: :clap2:

Hear Hear! For me it's not the quality of the fooball or the opposition it's the fact that I support the Albion, have always done so and will continue to do so - whatever division, whatever the stadium and whatever their league position.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Dies Irae said:
However next year I will not be renewing as I am going to join a golf club and most competitions seem to be on Saturdays.

That was my main reason for not renewing last year, I spent £1350 on my golf fees in March and just cannot justify the season ticket when you can normally pick up tickets for any game you want for £15.

Trust me Dave, you will much prefer coming in to a warm clubhouse to Soccer Saturday on the Plasma, a few pints and something edible which has not been made in a caravan.

Some will moan about the money not going to the club, but is all about looking after Numero Uno at the moment.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Rougvie said:
That was my main reason for not renewing last year, I spent £1350 on my golf fees in March and just cannot justify the season ticket when you can normally pick up tickets for any game you want for £15.

Trust me Dave, you will much prefer coming in to a warm clubhouse to Soccer Saturday on the Plasma, a few pints and something edible which has not been made in a caravan.

Some will moan about the money not going to the club, but is all about looking after Numero Uno at the moment.

It will never happen. Dave will have caused himself a crippling injury within two weeks of playing & then he will regale us with tales of trips to chiropractors;)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here