Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets

McNulty

Jul 6, 2011
Hi Gents,

Left it late, mainly as I've managed to persuade a grand total of zero friends to get a season ticket with me, but I'm going to go solo if tickets are still available. Are they?

I emailed stsales[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk but they haven't responded in about 24 hours, probably being impatient but I realise if theres any chance of getting tickets I need to act fast.

Cheers,

McN

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sold out ages ago.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yep went ages ago, waiting list of 1000+ now apparently

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Weren't there a couple available when you logged onto the ticket website and clicked to buy new season ticket? Or was that an error?

McNulty

Jul 6, 2011
OK thanks I thought that might be the case. How do I get on the waiting list?

D

Deleted member 18477

sell you mine for £20,000.

take it or leave it...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hi Gents,

Left it late, mainly as I've managed to persuade a grand total of zero friends to get a season ticket with me, but I'm going to go solo if tickets are still available. Are they?

I emailed stsales[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk but they haven't responded in about 24 hours, probably being impatient but I realise if theres any chance of getting tickets I need to act fast.

Cheers,

McN
Good point, and one that reminds me that I *must* buy my tickets for the 1983 Cup Final at Wembley soon. It's a chance of a lifetime you know, we'll probably never get there again. I'll probably buy one next week.

McNulty

Jul 6, 2011
PS. They really should update this auto-reply:

Many thanks for your enquiry.

This automated response confirms your email has been received.

We will be in touch in due course with further details about how to apply for a season ticket at the American Express Community Stadium.

Kind regards
The Albion Ticket Office

McNulty

Jul 6, 2011
Good point, and one that reminds me that I *must* buy my tickets for the 1983 Cup Final at Wembley soon. It's a chance of a lifetime you know, we'll probably never get there again. I'll probably buy one next week.

We've got a comedian.

Don't quit your day job.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
As McShane said, I believe that there are a few solo seats available. Check out the website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here