Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Thanks for letting us know, I was beginning to lose sleep over whether you had got your season ticket or not.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
still waiting for mine too *paranoia * ARRRRRRRRRgggHHHHHHHHHHH

:p

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Why is this board so full of wankers, I posted this just to let people know they have started to send them out. Glad i bothered.

BALDISBEAUTIFUL

Apr 4, 2004
Brighton
Got mine today.
Ken Brown said on Seagulls World "and be assured that as our most loyal fans, all of our season ticket holders will be prioritised".
Does this mean, those fans who had season tickets at Gillingham, will get first refusal?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why is this board so full of wankers, I posted this just to let people know they have started to send them out. Glad i bothered.

mine was just a parody of what happens every single year , imagine most the lot above where too :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Received mine with the nice new picture (unless I really didn't pay much attention last season) on the tickets. Won't spoil the surprise for those not received yet

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I ate some food today
clap2.gif

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Can't believe there's been abuse towards the OP for mentioning his ticket arrived.

I got home saw mine had arrived and fully expected to see a thread about it.

jayjaybhafc

Jul 24, 2010
I do want to get mine but I'm gonna concentrate on playing on saturday mornings. If there are anybody out there wanting to shift some midweek games let me know!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick

Don't worry ignore the sarcastic pricks :laugh:

Cheers for putting this up, now i know when to expect my season ticket, thanks :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Our two arrived, always rather exciting tampered somewhat as the Mrs got a letter from the Rozzers for going through a red light :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here