Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets to be sold out by this time next week....

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
So says the bloke who took my presentation today. Less than 1000 left to snap up and mostly in the least desirable places i.e. Behind the goal.

Managed to get a west stand lower for myself and my brother. See you next season...

That is all

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Not many a handful in the corner after this weeks sales. I would get yourself down there tomorrow if you want one of those.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
So says the bloke who took my presentation today. Less than 1000 left to snap up and mostly in the least desirable places i.e. Behind the goal.

Managed to get a west stand lower for myself and my brother. See you next season...

That is all

I think some of our Amex North Standers may have something to say about this. :lolol::lolol:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
How is being behind the goal a less desirable position? What a ridiculous thing to say- typical JCL statement...

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
How is being behind the goal a less desirable position? What a ridiculous thing to say- typical JCL statement...

Well it's a matter of opinion, nothing to do with being a JCL.

The North Stand looks like it could be the last one to sell out, despite it being the stand with the fewest seats ... so, in the opinion of our supporters, it probably is the least desirable position.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the behind the goal view.

D

Deleted member 18477

to be fair behind the goal is not the best of views for 1 half. HOWEVER behind the goal is quality for other reasons: a) generally a singing section/better atmosphere (in most grounds)... and b) when the players score they celebrate right infront of you which is quality as well. and c) at the amex its cheaper than the west stand lower right by the ends and the view you get west stand lower right by the ends is no better than behind the goal in my opinion.

so if i had the choice between the 2 i'd go north stand for sure!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I've always felt you start behind the goal making attmosphere and the older you are the more you drift onto the side centre with thermos and tartan rug?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
With the exception of Withdean, I've ALWAYS watched football from behind a goal. It's how God designed football to be played ... forward and back, not from side to side.

Agreed. Although I've opted for the WSU at falmer fearing too many H block tools will be heading to the north....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With the exception of Withdean, I've ALWAYS watched football from behind a goal. It's how God designed football to be played ... forward and back, not from side to side.

Yet he designed the football pitch such that there is far more capacity to view from the sides than from the ends, what with the sides being longer and that.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Always like a side view at home, and a behind goal view away. Nice to mix it up..

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's amazing really that we are likely to have a season ticket waiting list for next season. As I understand it, there were only 15,500 season tix available, along with the 2,900 1901s. And next week, those 18,400 season tickets are going to be sold out.

Bloody hell. The Albion haven't been this popular since 1983, or maybe arguably since 1979. Amazing scenes.

D

Deleted member 18477

ill stick to away games..carnt beat em ..

good luck getting away ticks next season with all the season ticket holders in front of you in terms of priority... unless you know something i don't???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here