Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets part 37594732548593862

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I was not going to get a season ticket, due to our location and the fact I was out of work, now i have a job, I am very tempted, I have been on the phone to the lovely Rachael, and also had a long chat with the female who has an accent that sounds like canadian? very charming she is to, as is Rachael!!

All i have to do is decide.......Hmmmm ..........oh and talk Rose into agreeing!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Piss off Johny come lately

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I was not going to get a season ticket, due to our location and the fact I was out of work, now i have a job, I am very tempted, I have been on the phone to the lovely Rachael, and also had a long chat with the female who has an accent that sounds like canadian? very charming she is to, as is Rachael!!

All i have to do is decide.......Hmmmm ..........oh and talk Rose into agreeing!!

I said' Oooooh Rosie, just have to be there with the boys''

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I wanted to get one, but it was never feasible as I now live in Luton. I put a very tentative shout out to my family to see if anyone wanted to go halves on a ticket. Surprisingly, one brother agreed (he went to the Goldstone but never Withdean and has never been a big football fan) and seems quite keen to get into supporting the Albion - particularly as his house is on the bus route to Falmer.

Now another one of my brothers, who has a digital games studio in Brighton, is thinking of getting 2 seats next to us for his company. And just as we booked our appointment for this Friday at 12.30, my father has decided to buy 2 seats for our family of 7 to share!

So, bit of a result. From not having a season ticket, to now potentially having 4 to use and not having to pay for it due to my father's generosity! Just hope there are still 4 seats together somewhere in the ground. Since WSU is sold out, we're going to be looking at WSL on Friday... can't wait :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are you doing any away games soon ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thing is Tony, the cheapest STs work out at about a £1 a day. Peanuts, really. And the more expensive aren't really much more than that. Add in the ability to pay monthly and it you'd barely notice it. Two quid a day.

On the basis of £1 a day I very nearly bought one myself, even though I'd probably only use it 3 or 4 times a season.

I guess in your case it is the travelling rather than the ticket which is going to prove expensive...?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Has anyone else received an email from the club this week asking them to consider buying a season ticket? Only they've written to say that "now we’re inviting people who’ve shown interest in the Albion in the past - people like you - to share the excitement" and thus are now inviting me to turn my mere "interest in the Albion" into a firmer commitment. Which is a very exciting offer.

It's just a shame that they aren't running a database which could have checked my name and address against the list that showed I bought my season ticket for all this excitement back in January.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Something you're trying to tell us Hitony.

Adding the numbers together totals 94, our end of season points total, perhaps?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Got me confirmation letter through tonight... you just know you can smell how close it is

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Has anyone else received an email from the club this week asking them to consider buying a season ticket? Only they've written to say that "now we’re inviting people who’ve shown interest in the Albion in the past - people like you - to share the excitement" and thus are now inviting me to turn my mere "interest in the Albion" into a firmer commitment. Which is a very exciting offer.

It's just a shame that they aren't running a database which could have checked my name and address against the list that showed I bought my season ticket for all this excitement back in January.
You mean this one....

"IF YOU THINK THE £93M AMEX STADIUM IS WONDERFUL YOU’LL HARDLY BELIEVE THE SEASON TICKET PRICES!
Dear Cheshire Cat,

Brilliant stadium... great football - and fantastically affordable prices. And now we’re inviting people who’ve shown interest in the Albion in the past - people like you - to share the excitement.

This is your special advance chance to buy tickets for yourself and your family. All are available by monthly direct debit at no extra charge. And the price is amazingly low. For example…
Adult season tickets cost from £8 a week and an under-10 ticket from just £2 a week. All seats are padded, under cover and have great views of the action. There are concessions for seniors and under-18s plus great family deals.
Call the no-obligation Advance Ticket Hotline on 0845 873 0251. We will give you all the information you need. Or you can email us on stsales@bhafc.co.uk
There is no limit to the number of season tickets you can buy but this advance chance offer is strictly first-come-first-served.
Being an Amex Stadium season ticket holder means fun and excitement from summer until spring, and all for the price of a couple of pints a week.
Take advantage of this great priority offer - for 23 great days out next season, act now."

That's the first e-mail I've ever had from the club

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Yes I do mean that one. An email that is well worth sending out if they want to generate more sales. But almost certainly NOT worth sending to people who already have a season ticket for the exciting times to come at Falmer. And had one since January.

Still it is nice to know that the club think that having had a season ticket for the last 9 years shows I have some sort of interest in the Albion. Up to now I always thought they were just interested in my money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here