Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets by instalments

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
excuse me for asking if this has already been posted.....but do the club do some sort of credit check if u want to buy yur ticket by monthly instalments?

TIA

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
I think you'll find they will block your smart card if you default,just like credit card ,tshus preventing entry to game until you catch up. Credit checks at this stage would be to labourious and probably exclude some of us if truth be known.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Stop me if I'm being silly but isn't it the case that with payments starting in April the season ticket holder will tend to be in credit to the club rather than the other way round?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
no yur not being silly...but maybe i am....its just something i wanted to be sure about.....whilst my 'credit' is good now...it wasnt 4 years ago..hence the question...but maybe i'm thinking incorrectly..o well...

PS..any idea where u park fro the presentation?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't think DD instructions mean any sort of credit check, I suppose if the bank is worried they could reject it but I wouldn't have thought so.

We parked near the Swan, had a drink and walked across the bridge to the stadium

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Some football clubs would perform a credit check if you wanted to pay for a season ticket in instalments because they charge interest as they treat it as a loan. Paying monthly by DD just means a payment going out every month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here