Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets and When They Come Out ?

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Tried to call the ticket office today but I was like 20th in the queue so didn't bother waiting. Does anyone know what the form is of the season ticket? (Card, Paper Tickets etc.). And has anyone recieved their yet or know when they will ? Cheers, Fatty

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hello

right , they've started sending out so towards the end of this week/start of next week :)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Good planning, seeing as you get reduced admission at Hove tonight for the cricket, on production of your season ticket:facepalm:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Good planning, seeing as you get reduced admission at Hove tonight for the cricket, on production of your season ticket:facepalm:

Not quite.

I re read what it said on the SCCC website and it said production of your RECEIPT of purchase of your Amex Season Ticket.

Of course whether anyone kept said receipt is another matter.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Another stupid question.....but

I presume when you buy your tickets online, they are automatically uploaded onto your smart card ?

i.e - If I buy a Gillingham ticket next Wednesday, my season ticket will come at a later date with that game already added to it ?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
You may well be right, not that it really what sort of ticket you have.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Another stupid question.....but

I presume when you buy your tickets online, they are automatically uploaded onto your smart card ?

i.e - If I buy a Gillingham ticket next Wednesday, my season ticket will come at a later date with that game already added to it ?

I was told yes by the ticket office yesterday.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Just phoned up about travel vouchers for the Amex, but asked about this and I was told by the person on the end of the line that they are being sent out Monday or Tuesday.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I was told that I should have mine on monday, ahead of familiarastion thingy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here