Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket waiting list - what happens next?

hertsseagull

hertsseagull
May 15, 2011
Hi -

Does anyone know when the club is likely to contact those of us on the season ticket waiting list the chance to buy season tickets? I realise existing STHs must be dealt with first which will take a while due to renewals and seat moves etc., but wondered if club is likely to be in touch with those of us on the list before East Stand Upper planning permission is finalised (or has it been finalised already?).

Any info welcome!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hi -

Does anyone know when the club is likely to contact those of us on the season ticket waiting list the chance to buy season tickets? I realise existing STHs must be dealt with first which will take a while due to renewals and seat moves etc., but wondered if club is likely to be in touch with those of us on the list before East Stand Upper planning permission is finalised (or has it been finalised already?).

Any info welcome!

Expansion still awaiting permission...the rest ..give the club a buzz?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
From what I understand any people who currently have a ST and hand back the first people on the list will be contacted. After that, once the planning permission for the extra seats is granted then there will be a communication sent out to all those on the list. List is over 2k and the extra seats will add about 8k after corporate is taken in to account. Thus won't be the same offering as the current 1901 which asks for a 3 year commitment but something different on a season by season basis. Everyone on the list should be fine for a ticket provided planning permission is granted. Hope that helps

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
As I understand it, existing ST holders who pay monthly will have their ticket renewed automatically and payments started around the 2nd April so I guess they have until then to cancel. Those who pay in a lump sum have to pay by 1st May. I would imagine a reminder will be sent beforehand.
So sometime around May the club will know how many existing STs are available. I don't know when the council will give the result of the planning application.
A pal of mine is a STH in the Family and may not renew his 5 STs (He's Man U and got them to be part of the party I think). Another colleague got one as a birthday present and he might not renew either.
It really wouldn't surprise me if 1000+ didn't renew

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't there going to be a brief period for existing STH's to move elsewhere , spaces permitting ? ie WSL to NS , ESL to ESU.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Hi -

Any info welcome!

It`s not rocket science you wait:D

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
Isn't there going to be a brief period for existing STH's to move elsewhere , spaces permitting ? ie WSL to NS , ESL to ESU.

Subject to the planning permission, I'm being moved from ESL. Was offered ESU and it sounds an excellent seat tbh - keep the view of the west stand, up a tier and on the half way line. However, I was told that I just need to provisionally book that, and at renewal time could change my mind for elsewhere. I don't know if that would be just special treatment for the 200 ESL who are being forced to move, but I really wouldn't be surprised if there's an opportunity for change your seat to anywhere that just happens to be available at the time.
Get your timing right and you could get what you want. Get it wrong, and you get less of a choice.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Normally direct same seat renewals are completed first so if you ask to move the club will see what is available after this and advise if possible to move or not and what there is

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
At withdean didn't we have the choice of asking to move, if available, on the renewal form?
I moved form South to FS and back - and don't remember the club getting back in contact to ask me to confirm/discuss. That sounds a bit much and was for only a few thousand seats.

I'd either expect the club to ask if you want to move when you renew, and sort it out without discussion after all renewals, or simply offer changing seats to whatever is available at the time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I honestly can't remember what happened at Withers but we did move three times over the years.

Blue Goon

Sep 2, 2011
All renewals are to be completed by May 1st and then once the club have heard the outcome of the application the sales process will be announced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here