Season Ticket Sales

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
jonny.rainbow said:
We did sign a household name.

Doug LOFT.

(Coat)

SHOCKING.:lolol:

But the promise of a season of LOFT should surely make the 1000 renew!?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The Large One said:
Wha does a household name have to do with it? How many of them have we had lately to pack them to the rafters?

Fine, i'll just blame it on McGhee like everyone else shall I?

I am saying that signings of names such as Revell clearly haven't convinced anyone that we're going to be promoted, and as a result, the excitement of home games has gone - meaning people haven't renewed.

Get someone LIKE Shipperly or someone up front, and i'm sure there'd be a bit more enthusiasm.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Did not renew mine this year but that was due to the fact that my partner is having a baby in August rather then the fct we got relegated.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what? season ticket sales are slow?

HELLO?.....MCFLY?......WE'RE IN A LOWER DIVISION NOW :thud:

christ I swear some of you lot do nothing all day than sip the furry juice from the cup of a virgin internet geek!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Marc said:
what? season ticket sales are slow?

HELLO?.....MCFLY?......WE'RE IN A LOWER DIVISION NOW :thud:

christ I swear some of you lot do nothing all day than sip the furry juice from the cup of a virgin internet geek!

Butthead!:p

Of course sales are going to be slow.
BUT - cheaper student tickets don't appear to have persuaded anyone to part with the cash. The probability of more wins hasn't either. 1000 seats is LOADS, given that we didn't sell out a game with the new capacity in League 1! I'd like to see what the figure's were like last time we were in this league.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:

BUT - cheaper student tickets don't appear to have persuaded anyone to part with the cash.

WHAT?! cheaper f***ing immigrant tickets?!? why the f*** should they get special service just 'cos they're studying Human Dynamics Course 34d....absolute RUBBISH.....students need to earn their keep and getting el cheapo tickets to MY beloved team is a disgrace....I should get reduced tickets for being under-f***ing-paid....****s :angry:

:jester:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
if they start well and actually realise they arein the entertainment business a few might get half season deals. If its the drab shit we were served up last year then expect a 1000 less this time next year

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
More seats that didn't sell out at Championship level and a lower division is the very obvious answer. Not long ago fans worried about whether they would get to see games without a big hassle if they didn't have a season ticket. Getting a seat will be easy early season. I have not renewed as I miss too many games and I don't see a problem in getting tickets when I need them now.

The club are reaping the non investment in the playing side at the moment, regardless of the reasons.

Now we'll see how savvy the commercial department are, it has been far too easy to almost fill Withdean in the past. Good succesful football will bring the crowds back, I 100% guarantee that. Otherwise th club are going to have to be 100% more imaginative than they have been for the last 5 years.

I think this season in League 1 will be much more attractive than the last time we were there but it's gonna be a lot tougher to get out of the division this time. Being there or thereabouts playing decent football will fill Withdean again.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Adriodinho said:
i just cannot afford one.

did you buy a season ticket mark?

I've never had a season ticket - but i'll still try and get to every game i possibly can, as i do every year - although Uni fees will make this harder.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Icy Gull said:
I think this season in League 1 will be much more attractive than the last time we were there
What makes you say that ?

1066gull

Withdean Wanderer said:
I've never had a season ticket - but i'll still try and get to every game i possibly can, as i do every year - although Uni fees will make this harder.
ditto as well.

I did think about buying a season ticket with someone and share the matches, but ddon't think it would work out as we would fight out over the games

1066gull

And the fact it is easier to get tickets because we have a bigger capacity?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here