Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket renewals

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
E-mailed them when i switched banks and was told they were due out soon and they were hoping the first payments to go out early april.(but they gave the impression April might be a rush)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A dude has just tweeted to NSC that renewals go out this coming Thursday and there will be a price increase.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
A dude has just tweeted to NSC that renewals go out this coming Thursday and there will be a price increase.

Push for play offs. The best football I have ever seen in as an Albion fan, and I'm certain there will be other players coming in. That and inflation, there had to be a rise.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I only expect there to be a nominal increase in prices, with travel to be included as unfotunately the present voucher system is not working as it's being abused.

Club have some difficult decisions to make here.

It's so much cheaper to have a ST than buy on a match by match basis, if you intend to go to every game.

However,it's clear that quite a few STH don't attend every game, and opting to buy on a game by game basis might be an option for some.

With (possibly) extra seats going in, will a ST be neccessary for those who don't/won't attend every game?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Push for play offs. The best football I have ever seen in as an Albion fan, and I'm certain there will be other players coming in. That and inflation, there had to be a rise.

What, like there has been a rise in Wages for everyone?

As I said before, difficult one. If there was no travel to be included, I hope prices would stay the same.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I think if they are to put the price up to include the voucher system then it should be optional, I do not use the voucher system as it does not benefit me in any way. Also, they really need to get the ticket exchange system up and running as soon as, that way people who cannot go every game, can still buy a season ticket but with knowledge that they can sell any tickets officially during the season, rather than just leave empty seats.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Travel shouldnt be included, those who have paid a rather large sum to park at the Uni shouldnt have to pay further for travel they clearly arent going to use

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ouch. Could really do without an increase. That's a tad surprising given the supposed extra seats to be filled.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

SheiBe. Coulda sworn it was gonna be frozen. Ball of bags. Hope it's not too much.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A.N.Other has written that...

- Season ticket match prices have been frozen, but...
- Season tickets will have a travel voucher element added
- Match-by-match tickets will rise in price

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
A.N.Other has written that...

- Season ticket match prices have been frozen, but...
- Season tickets will have a travel voucher element added
- Match-by-match tickets will rise in price

Happy with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here