Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket direct debits

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Anybody having problems with there first instalment not being taken out? Mine was due out of my account last week. I've contacted the club and they are looking into it, but wonder if anybody else has had the same problem.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Nope, mines not gone out either. What did the club say when you contacted them? Is it a general problem or should I contact them as well :shrug:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Mine was due 15th April and they said "With some payments that were due to be taken on 15th April the funds have not been authorised until today (Monday) so if your balance is still not reflecting the payment by this time tomorrow please email your fan number and seat details to sthelpdesk@bhafc.co.uk as they will be contacting those fans where an error has occured in payment.

Did this yesterday and still waiting a response. I'll let you know what I do get back.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Me and the Mrs have tickets and one payment has come out and one hasn't:lolol: emailed the club yesterday but not heard back yet.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mine has already gone out. The club said April on their literature (to me) and so it proved.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I've had the opposite problem, money taken out, but no letter. I've e-mailed them as well.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
I'm waiting to hear how and when to pay my balance in full. I dont have a bank account, and dont want one. All i want to do is pay the money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here