Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Direct Debits this month

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Mine hasn't gone out. Anyone else have the same thing?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh OK. It went out on the 1st last time.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Reply from the club:

No problems so please don't worry.

We are waiting on the payments to all come in from the banks. This process should be completed around the 6th. If the money still has not been taken by 5pm on th 7th drop me a line and I will look in to it for you.

All the best

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
PHEW. Oh that is a good email. I was told on the first, and thought hey, its the first, i have 30 quid in there. Lets top up! Then realized actually no one else had their money taken out, the club really need to get this sorted sooner rather than later, but teething problems are going to happen. Lets just hope it doesn't continue for the rest of the season.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't care when they take it out of my bank, but I don't see what the issue is with it being on the same day each month. Any other direct debits I have go out on the same date, surely once they have set up the direct debit for the 1st of the month it is done, I don't understand how the dates can keep changing?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not taken today either, maybe a banker could clarify, but I think the club has to initiate each months DD so there may be a delay with the inpending office move

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I wish they'd take it out.

I'm inclined to get pissed on Fridays and there's a load of darts on tonight to bet on..............

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Taken today - this often happens where the early part of the month falls on a weekend. I am sure the club will contact anyone who has not paid on time. Remember that it is the club's bankers that ask for the DD to be paid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here