Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket 2010/2011

SweBHAFC

Nov 16, 2009
Remember them saying it would be sent out by mid July.

Anyone in here received theirs? Or someone sit on some info?

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing

Nope, they told me i'd have mine by 7th August! And they even charged me for it TWICE!!!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Nope. l was talking to someone in the ticket office yesterday, they told me that they were hoping to start sending them out this week, but in view of the large number of tickets sold, and the fact there are only two or three people printing them off and sending them out, it could take up to three weeks for everyone to receive them.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Nope. l was talking to someone in the ticket office yesterday, they told me that they were hoping to start sending them out this week, but in view of the large number of tickets sold, and the fact there are only two or three people printing them off and sending them out, it could take up to three weeks for everyone to receive them.

And that's with only about 4.500 sold, how the f*** will they manage with 12 or 13 ???

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Yep, those of us who share ST's need to post tickets on to each other etc. Hurry up the Albion!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And that's with only about 4.500 sold, how the f*** will they manage with 12 or 13 ???

I've a sneaking suspicion that when we get to printing out season tickets for falmer the ticket office will be more than just a couple of computers at the back of a shop.

Some people have also talked about cards (like oyster cards on the london underground), which if there's any truth to that will probably be easier to process than printing out 23 match tickets for each STH.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think this thread is a :fishing: thread, there's been a couple of them today.

But for my pennyworth, I currently have absolutely no use for my season ticket, in 3 weeks or so I will, and as per all other seasons I can remember, my season ticket has been with me in plenty of time. When I say pleanty of time, so long as it arrives on Friday 6th August I consider it plenty of time, the morning of Saturday 7th might be considered a little tardy.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I think this thread is a :fishing: thread, there's been a couple of them today.

But for my pennyworth, I currently have absolutely no use for my season ticket, in 3 weeks or so I will, and as per all other seasons I can remember, my season ticket has been with me in plenty of time. When I say pleanty of time, so long as it arrives on Friday 6th August I consider it plenty of time, the morning of Saturday 7th might be considered a little tardy.

It could even be the following week as we're away on the first day of the season!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I do summer work at the club and i help put the tickets in envelopes etc. And I'm starting tomorrow, so it won't be long lads.

Excellent a proper insider. Can you start a thread with updates on it, and let us know when each one is being sent out. That would be proper service!!!

Or if it is alphabetical which letter you are up to.

You could achieve legend status with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here