Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Long Bets

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
week to go until the season starts and i'm having a look at a few bets.

don't really like parting with much money knowing i have to wait for 10 months for a possible payout so just looking at a few quid on league winners and each way

anyone else done this yet and what odds did you get?

i'm thinking Man City,Brighton,Mk Dons and Oxford.

might have a fiver on Barnes top scorer aswell.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
week to go until the season starts and i'm having a look at a few bets.

don't really like parting with much money knowing i have to wait for 10 months for a possible payout so just looking at a few quid on league winners and each way

anyone else done this yet and what odds did you get?

i'm thinking Man City,Brighton,Mk Dons and Oxford.

might have a fiver on Barnes top scorer aswell.

Doesn't look bad, would maybe plump for United over City though...

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
You really think we'll win the league!!?

Edit: I do fancy a fiver on Barnes though - especially if it's still the 66/1 that was quoted on here the other day!

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
You really think we'll win the league!!?

Edit: I do fancy a fiver on Barnes though - especially if it's still the 66/1 that was quoted on here the other day!

no but these bets are silly hard to win and brighton would bump the odds up hugely..you never know

i have also looked through our league and knowone stands out as guaranteed top 2. Blackburn have done well in their signings but are still in turmoil, Leicester will be up there but flattered to decieve last season. Cardiff always seem to bottle it. it's just such a tough call as i can see any of the above +wolves,bolton,leeds,boro,brum,sheff wed and blackpool being up there

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I will be studying hard for my season long bets this week. As things stand at the moment I plan to do the following:

Prem, Man Citeh (I did call this last season)
Champ, Middlesboro' (May change that to BHA if a decent striker signs for us this week)
League 1, Swindon
League 2, Oxford

FA Cup, Arsenal
League Cup, Chelsea
Champions League, Real Madrid

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Racing Post did a good supplement last week with all the previews, betting odds and markets available for the new season. Still available from your local paper shop and recommended reading before deciding on your bets

Short of time, can you just tell me the winners!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've done quite a few combinations: Man City, Blackburn, Sheffield United and Fleetwood seem to figure in quite a few of them.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
the only one i will be doing is us to go up and scum to go down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here