Season defining two games coming up?

How many points from Forest & Millwall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Home to the team a place below us (9th), then the team a place above us (7th).

Three points from these two should be the minimum requirement for a team with designs on the play-offs IMO. The good news is that Forest are in woeful form, and we have already beaten Millwall this season. The bad news is that we have a pretty shithouse record against teams with promotion ambitions.

If we can get some decent results in these games, then obviously we'll be in the mix in the new year, ready to challenge.

So how many points will we get from the two matches in the next 8 days? (poll to follow)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
4 will be the winner, it always is on these two game polls.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Point against Forest and 3 against Milllllllll.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
You should have a '5 point' category, just to see who's awake.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
4 will be the winner, it always is on these two game polls.
Correct. I'm annoyed with myself now. We're quite capable of winning both games, especially since Forest are gash under SO'D, so why did I vote for 4?

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Home to the team a place below us (9th), then the team a place above us (7th).

Three points from these two should be the minimum requirement for a team with designs on the play-offs IMO. The good news is that Forest are in woeful form, and we have already beaten Millwall this season. The bad news is that we have a pretty shithouse record against teams with promotion ambitions.

If we can get some decent results in these games, then obviously we'll be in the mix in the new year, ready to challenge.

So how many points will we get from the two matches in the next 8 days? (poll to follow)
I wouldn't worry about it. We are unlikely to get promoted and unlikely to get relegated. Just chill

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
whatever I guess this season has gone right out the window and for these two we could just as easily get 2 points or even less as get all 6.

Where I would agree with the OP is that the next 2 or 3 games could define whether the second half of our season is about settling for midtable or being in with a chance of some glory.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
More Amex disappointment, 1 point.

Bozza, I tend to agree, Teams who do very basic homework on the Albion at home, can do a very simple job of stopping us, like over 50% of teams to visit so far. Both Forest and Millwall are good sides with good managers and I dont think we will win a game, but we wont lose either. 2 points for me.
BUT......
Would love to see 2 wingers in the 2 games, change it, KLL and Buckley with Hoskins and CMS up front, same 4 at the back with Bridcutt and Crofts/Hammond in the middle. Go at them from the off with pace and they will not cope with it. ALAS, we wont and thats why I have gone with 2 points

patcham lad

Nov 27, 2009
every game seems a learning curve for brighton - don't seem to learn from their mistakes - this one goal down business is getting boring - a forward line that squanders chances - play offs - you must be joking!!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
every game seems a learning curve for brighton - don't seem to learn from their mistakes - this one goal down business is getting boring - a forward line that squanders chances - play offs - you must be joking!!!

Sadly, I have to agree... almost Jan though, and another month of ridiculous transfer rumours.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I normally say FOUR for these polls but I'm going extra positive this time and say SIX.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
We need to go on a run sometime so I'm going for now. We're more than capable of winning these two and it's about time we got into top gear - 6 points

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Correct. I'm annoyed with myself now. We're quite capable of winning both games, especially since Forest are gash under SO'D, so why did I vote for 4?

I think our comments may have got some people to grow some balls though, 6 points is winning now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here