Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls world stadium site video.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Anyone managed to watch the video on seagulls world with Martin Perry at the stadium site?

Doesn’t seem to be working!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Normally I find they don't work in Firefox but OK with IE
what browser you using ?
But in this instance,

Error
The page you are trying to reach may have expired, or been moved. If you have followed a link from your bookmarks, please relocate the page and remember to update your bookmarks.

Its f***ed

Last edited:

I'm resigned to the thoughts that, Seagulls World is shite. The content is always too slow being updated. SSN show the goals sooner, and Laura Collins wants to put a bit more effort into getting her pics updated. JS's pictorial diary of the Stadium is far superior and he's not getting paid for it!! Most of the archive content can be accessed on Youtube and all for the cost of £34 odd notes per year. Sort it out SW. Rant/moan up over:annoyed:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
and Laura Collins wants to put a bit more effort into getting her pics updated. JS's pictorial diary of the Stadium is far superior and he's not getting paid for it!!:

If JS hadn't been doing decent updates every week people would be going mental about those.
They definitely shouldn't be letting some divvy bird take the pictures of a building site, you get the feeling she doesn't know what to take pictures of so ends up with close-ups of rubble and bits of metal :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm resigned to the thoughts that, Seagulls World is shite. The content is always too slow being updated. SSN show the goals sooner, and Laura Collins wants to put a bit more effort into getting her pics updated. JS's pictorial diary of the Stadium is far superior and he's not getting paid for it!! Most of the archive content can be accessed on Youtube and all for the cost of £34 odd notes per year. Sort it out SW. Rant/moan up over:annoyed:

Agreed, I've asked 3 times this season for a refund because of no commentary on matchday...not even a reply.

Funny that, they automatically took this years subscription from my account just before xmas. When I inquired, they said it just rolls over..I don't remember that happening the previous year. I do, however remember some lass phoning me up the year before asking if I wanted to renew! Even funnier is that I can't seem to view any video content so far this year and that's after contacting them and doing all they suggested to rectify the problem.:rant:
On a happier note, I've made to 101 posts, wooohooo:yahoo:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Funny that, they automatically took this years subscription from my account just before xmas. When I inquired, they said it just rolls over..I don't remember that happening the previous year. I do, however remember some lass phoning me up the year before asking if I wanted to renew! Even funnier is that I can't seem to view any video content so far this year and that's after contacting them and doing all they suggested to rectify the problem.:rant:
On a happier note, I've made to 101 posts, wooohooo:yahoo:
Do you get audio with a blank screen? That's what I get using firefox. It only work properly in IE for me

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
It is eractic and content, especially old school stuff not updated enough. However it beats the many nights away when I had to listen to a Brighton game, via a phone next to someones transister radio in Brighton.

Would be better if you could just get SCR feed via the bbc website for free, however I imagine if you live in some far flung place around the planet, its worth every penny.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

What is SSN ? got a link ?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Yep, I use Firefox too. maybe that's where the problem lies. I've reset the cookies and lowered the security, which was suggested...I dunno, I'm not great with technology!
I think it's something to do with the embedded video only working in IE. I tried upgrading flashplayer but it didn't work. There must be some kind of plugin to download but I can't be arsed to look

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
Like a lot of things... 4 on demand etc seagulls world isn't compatible with Macs. Now considering that probably about half the population who own a computer own a mac (I reckon) this is stupid no?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
good video, but what third of the site are we not handed until October???

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

The third with the University buildings still stood on 'em - they are kind of in the way of the West and South stands at the moment.

We won't be able to knock the Uni buildings down until the Uni has moved into their own new buildings... in October by the sounds of it. Expect to see work on the East and North stands start well before then though.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

According to insider response to an ask the club, this Saturday’s program has a full 6 page spread about the stadium including a detailed timeline of construction.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good video and on the Firefox thing I find that most of the vids jump a bit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here