Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls World 'Live Coverage' - Doesn't Work

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
You log in as a registered user, get Welcomed at your 'My Account' page, check your subscription is okay..

You then click on the 'Live Coverage' option in the Seagulls World drop-down menu and... and what happens?

You can't now choose a match to listen to. If you try, you get asked to log in or register!! It doesn't recognise you any more, and won't let you go anywhere in the subscription-dependent areas...

That PTV 'World' website template is simply broken. It's full of dead areas, duplication, design redundancy.. It's pathetic, amateurish in the extreme. Truly useless.

And yet... amazingly, fans of around 70 other clubs suffer in exactly the same way... :angry::angry::angry:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I exactly understand where you are coming from. PTV need to f&ck off. It's disgusting the service they provide. The site is most unfriendly peice of rubbish I have seen. Why the hell can they not provide a link on the home page that says CLICK HERE FOR LIVE COMM

It's so simple. I think they hide it on purpose so you look at the crappy adverts, hoping that we are bunch of mugs and purchase.

. Why the hell can they not provide a link on the home page that says CLICK HERE FOR LIVE COMM
It's so simple. I think they hide it on purpose .......

The reason is that you can listen to any match being broadcast, not just the Albion's - it's up to you to choose from a list. But the site does stink, and they accept money without providing a test link. If you can't get it, they ignore your refund requests and keep the money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here