Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls v Posh attendance

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Tons away on holiday this week and next.
Will have to wait for Leeds for 21,000 or 22,000 + to happen.

Well I was basing my comment on our office holiday and as i am the only one in it and am not on holiday, I went with the all holidays are over stat!!

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
How can it be sold out and we end up with19k. Does this mean 3000 supporters can't make it fir whatever reason on the day?

That's a real shame if it does

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How can it be sold out and we end up with19k. Does this mean 3000 supporters can't make it fir whatever reason on the day?

That's a real shame if it does
A mixture of:
Away end emptiness
% of STHs not able to make it or sell them on
Tix for schools not yet used
Complimentary tix put aside by the club that have not been taken up
Tix put aside for screw ups that have not been necessary

Over time, we'll find more "spare" tix going on sale, I suspect.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A mixture of:
Away end emptiness
% of STHs not able to make it or sell them on
Tix for schools not yet used
Complimentary tix put aside by the club that have not been taken up
Tix put aside for screw ups that have not been necessary

This

westy

Jul 25, 2003
No chance of it being under 19,000 IMO. The club sold an extra 200 tix which had probably been held back for the previous two games, Posh will bring what Blackpool brought and the missing STHs will be much the same as last week.

Agreed. I will be surprised if its below 20K.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well I was basing my comment on our office holiday and as i am the only one in it and am not on holiday, I went with the all holidays are over stat!!

The news on this weekend always bangs on about record numbers leaving at airports etc, (for next week when you only use 4 days entitlement, to have a week off).
Many off & away from this office and at clients next week.

I wonder if Leeds will bring a large number down for a Friday?

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London

Exactly. It will take time for the club to find the right balance between tickets for sale on match day, complimentary and schools tickets, and tickets put aside for screw ups. From September onward Saturday games with a 20,000 plus attendance will become the norm.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Anyone else still having to pinch themselves that we're in the +/- 20,000 masses ?!! It's bloom'in amazing ! Brighton are back ! :ascarf:

this, whatever the att tomorrow, it will be at least 10,000 more than withdean, which puts things nicely in to perspective!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Won't be here for the Leeds game and it'll be our biggest attendance at the Amex to date!

Nick Jarvis

Jul 31, 2003
I have a £50 bet with a Reading fan that we will average over 20,000 this season (league games only) and i think it's going to be VERY close.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have a £50 bet with a Reading fan that we will average over 20,000 this season (league games only) and i think it's going to be VERY close.
I think you'll win easily:

21k+ Palace, West Ham, Pompey, Soton, Leeds, Reading
< 21k Doncaster, Forest, Leicester, Derby, Ipswich, Watford, Cardiff, Middlesbrough
< 20k Blackpool, Peterborough, Millwall, Birmingham, Barnsley, Bristol City, Hull, Burnley, Coventry

Maybe 1 game at most from the last section under 19k, but I doubt it. And only 9 out of 23 under 20,000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here