Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls v Posh attendance

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not sure there will be a big turnout from Posh tomorrow, reckon the crowd will be around the 18.5k mark.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think this one will be 20k+. This time the club sold some of the extra seats being held back in previous games. Can't see any reason why there will be more no shows than Blackpool

Bank holiday weekend. Could see a few people not turning up.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I do hope there are not large areas of unfilled seats again after the club have put the SOLD OUT signs up. That really pisses me off.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Holiday season coming to the end, extra seats on sale, i am going for the record attendance tomorrow, 20678.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No chance of it being under 19,000 IMO. The club sold an extra 200 tix which had probably been held back for the previous two games, Posh will bring what Blackpool brought and the missing STHs will be much the same as last week.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
20,000 +

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I do hope there are not large areas of unfilled seats again after the club have put the SOLD OUT signs up. That really pisses me off.

This.
Ticket office source tells me the 200 seats released were in West Lower 'previously held back for those who didn't like their STs'.
The spare seats in the East (south) corner are the 'community' seats which will continue to be offered to schools etc a la family stand Withdean. Obviously not possible to sort this with schools/cubs etc during summer hols.

PG

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hoping it will be 20k+, I should think most st's are back from their hols now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here