Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Tattoo

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I had a seagull tattoo but then some bright spark decided to turn the badge round so got it covered as part of a bigger tattoo, I'm in two minds as to whether to get another one done with the seagull facing the right way in case the same bright spark decides to turn it back again!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I had a seagull tattoo but then some bright spark decided to turn the badge round so got it covered as part of a bigger tattoo, I'm in two minds as to whether to get another one done with the seagull facing the right way in case the same bright spark decides to turn it back again!!!

Just look at it in the mirror, fine and dandy :smile:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Stick with THE HAT

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'm fairly covered up in tatts, as much as I love BHA with all my heart. I'd never get a tattoo of any vermin Laridae anywhere on me!
What's the appeal?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Thinking of getting an Albion tattoo but not to sure what design. Anyone else got any photos of their Brighton tats?

I've been toying with the idea for years. Finally decided and going to get booked in in a couple of weeks. It will be the seagull silhouette that's in the top of the match day programmes between my shoulder blades

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
002.JPG001.JPG

Got a couple

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Still LOVE my Albion tattoo. Had the old circular seagull badge inked onto my right arm in 1996, just before the game away at Orient. It's a bit wonky and the bloke doing it forgot to cross the A in Albion, but it's mine and I love it :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here