Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Ska on iTunes

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not being the most technologically hip young thing around the Hit Parade these days, but still crusty enough to know how to type and listen, I notice the four tracks by Seagulls Ska are available on iTunes.

However, doubtless there are going to be those who would happily HYPERFIXTURES me to a spiteful cock torture on this one, saying 'nerr - it's been there for, like, ever, you fat spaz' Well, yah boo sucks right through your Auntie's bollocks. I've only just found it, and I think I'm going to tell you about it. In fact, I just have. I know this isn't the most earth-shattering news in comparison to say troops out of Iraq or 300 top UK companies not paying Corporation Tax, but now you've been told, I guess you're kind of stuck with it.

:thumbsup:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yes, yes it is

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Without exception people start laughing and taking the mickey if that comes up on my ipod shuffle mode in the house when we have people around. Most of the wankers are Premiership fans though.

It starts with "what the f*** is this?" and goes downhill from there.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
However, doubtless there are going to be those who would happily HYPERFIXTURES me to a spiteful cock torture on this one, saying 'nerr - it's been there for, like, ever, you fat spaz'

Brilliant. Quite, quite brilliant turn of phrase there Alan!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Without exception people start laughing and taking the mickey if that comes up on my ipod shuffle mode in the house when we have people around. Most of the wankers are Premiership fans though.

It starts with "what the f*** is this?" and goes downhill from there.
You have a large numbers of wankers around the house?

Sheesh, have you thought about changing your universe of 'friends'?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You have a large numbers of wankers around the house?

Sheesh, have you thought about changing your universe of 'friends'?

ANYBODY who laughs at an Albion song is a wanker in my book, bit of a generalisation but hey ho :glare:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Fair enough, but why do you let them into your house? ???

Life would be dull if you had to be an Albion fan to get in :thumbsup:

Variety and all that TLO, I can cope if they don't take the piss TOO much about the Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here