Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls player

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Got to be honest it is great value for £35. The highlights from Tuesday were on for about 9 minutes, and Gus' interviews are priceless.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Has to be said it's become very comprehensive this year and well worth the money.

The only gripes I have are that the sound mix on the highlights is bloody dreadful and it would be nice if the video was HTML5 instead of Flash so I could watch it on my iPhone.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Its reasonable value, more so if you live away from Sussex but a few other clubs have full game replays, pdf programme downloads (included in player cost..downloadable from Sunday after the match). So it could be so much better, but it's slowly improving.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
My only issue is that the audio stutters when replaying videos (about every 15 seconds).

Have reloaded Adobe Flash Player and tried Chrome, but it still does it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Has to be said it's become very comprehensive this year and well worth the money.

The only gripes I have are that the sound mix on the highlights is bloody dreadful and it would be nice if the video was HTML5 instead of Flash so I could watch it on my iPhone.

The Football League app lets you watch the Seagulls Player highlights...

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Thought about getting it again this season as I'm not going to get to a lot of games. Had it a few years ago but cancelled as it was rubbish tbh. Might have to invest again, also I read that you can access other clubs' versions as well and our highlights on the Cardiff player were 15 mins long? Even better value if true!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Thought about getting it again this season as I'm not going to get to a lot of games. Had it a few years ago but cancelled as it was rubbish tbh. Might have to invest again, also I read that you can access other clubs' versions as well and our highlights on the Cardiff player were 15 mins long? Even better value if true!

Yes, you can access other clubs versions of Player. :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Quite often the other clubs highlights are much longer (season before last Leeds had 25 minutes of highlights of the game at Elland Road)

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Excellent site apart from the lack of/muting of the background crowd atmosphere on the highlights commentary - ruins it for me !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here