Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player 2012 - Extended match highlights

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
yes, yes, yes!

very professionally done around the 15 minute mark with commentary from Tim Humphrey and Bob Booker, been hoping for this for a long time! nice to see they added it :)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yes. Good stuff!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Thoroughly enjoyed the spectacularly one-eyed commentary, especially Bob Booker's "get in" after the first goal.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Excellent! Now THIS is worth the money.
Gotta love it when Harding smashed into Cook nearly knocking himself out. Bob Booker just says:

"Tries to push it pasty Cooky, Cooky's having none of it. Have that son". - Legend

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Brilliant ... humble apol's for slagging off the fact that they hadn't done it on other thread

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
That is fantastic. Just watched the highlights. I love the spectacularly biased commentary from Bob Booker - I hope they get him in for every game!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Started off well, but then it seemed they began running out of time and started to rush things a bit.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Bob Booker and Tim Humphrey will be covering every home game, away games we are relying on what the away team provides.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Bob Booker and Tim Humphrey will be covering every home game, away games we are relying on what the away team provides.

uh oh! so we will have some very mixed commentators, I particularly loved the scenic shots of the stadium

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Excellent! Now THIS is worth the money.
Gotta love it when Harding smashed into Cook nearly knocking himself out. Bob Booker just says:

"Tries to push it pasty Cooky, Cooky's having none of it. Have that son". - Legend

That was hilarious.

And on Caskey's goal.

"THERE IT IS.....Told Ya it was made for dreams, TOLD YA"

"Get yourself the ripple son, you'll do for me"

Qualla

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Started off well, but then it seemed they began running out of time and started to rush things a bit.
are you referring to Southampton?
:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I watched this on the Football League iphone app this morning. Booker was quality. Sure the iphone app is cheaper than World. 9 quid for the season and all the prematch and postmatch pressers, plus the extended highlights. Even recognised Andy Naylor's voice in the pressers. Not that the players were very quotable

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How much is it to sign up to ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here