Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Over Burwash - Club representatives and players in attendance

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Shameless plug for the first ever meeting of Seagulls Over Burwash.

50292_149526771737926_2378_n.jpg

Richard Hebberd (Stadium Manager) will be in attendance with playing staff to do an AV presentation about the American Express Community Stadium and possible travel and ticketing arrangements for our new supporters club. Anyone in the Burwash / Heathfield and surrounding area is most welcome. The best thing is we are holding this in a pub and The Bear does a mean pint of Harveys, so get along all you North Sussex NSC's!!
Friday 22nd October 2010 @ 8PM
The Bear Inn, Burwash

MODS CAN YOU MAKE THIS A STICKY PLEASE !!!

For more details PM me

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looking forward to this. Hopefully see some NSCers there?!

Thanks for organising Simon...

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The first of many 'new' Supporters Clubs I hope.

Hopefully we'll have coaches from all over Sussex travelling the the Amex.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is LB making a guest appearance and self-igniting, could be interesting

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is LB making a guest appearance and self-igniting, could be interesting

I would love Lord B to come and know he's familiar with Heathfield as I've seen him and Roz here. He's prob familiar with Burwash too I'd imagine. He's most welcome as an Albion legend to attend :thumbsup:

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
I would love Lord B to come and know he's familiar with Heathfield as I've seen him and Roz here. He's prob familiar with Burwash too I'd imagine. He's most welcome as an Albion legend to attend :thumbsup:

Told me once he has frequented The Rose And Crown a few times, the more Albion legends who turn up the better, where are you Beach Hut? :wink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Told me once he has frequented The Rose And Crown a few times, the more Albion legends who turn up the better, where are you Beach Hut? :wink:

At a leaving do in the city I am afraid.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
Shameless plug for the first ever meeting of Seagulls Over Burwash.

50292_149526771737926_2378_n.jpg

Richard Hebberd (Stadium Manager) will be in attendance with playing staff to do an AV presentation about the American Express Community Stadium and possible travel and ticketing arrangements for our new supporters club. Anyone in the Burwash / Heathfield and surrounding area is most welcome. The best thing is we are holding this in a pub and The Bear does a mean pint of Harveys, so get along all you North Sussex NSC's!!
Friday 22nd October 2010 @ 8PM
The Bear Inn, Burwash

MODS CAN YOU MAKE THIS A STICKY PLEASE !!!

For more details PM me

Regrettably not around Friday night, however Sheebo has kindly offered to take some notes for me :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Regrettably not around Friday night, however Sheebo has kindly offered to take some notes for me :thumbsup:

Will be there with Albion notepad and Albion pen for you pal.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
The city of Burwash or the city of Heathfield?:rave:

Not likely to be the city of Heathfield, as 50% of all the pubs in the metropolis are closed at the moment!!

Apparently the Crown will be reopening soon though.

Would have loved to come along to this, but alas I have a prior engagement. Maybe next time.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not likely to be the city of Heathfield, as 50% of all the pubs in the metropolis are closed at the moment!!

Would have loved to come along to this, but alas I have a prior engagement. Maybe next time.

Indeed it's apparently going to be a chain restraunt and you won't be able to go in there for 'just a drink'. I still think bulldosing it would've been the most proactive thing to do...

If you're interested in this mate I'm sure Simon will post the outcome of the meeting on this thread after Friday...

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield

I have heard it will be same shite food :ohmy:

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Certainly will, I'll update everyone, even better if you're on Facebook there is a group HERE that I update regularly, website will be coming soon

Indeed it's apparently going to be a chain restraunt and you won't be able to go in there for 'just a drink'. I still think bulldosing it would've been the most proactive thing to do...

If you're interested in this mate I'm sure Simon will post the outcome of the meeting on this thread after Friday...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
This is ace, just what Falmer should inspire. Hope you get together a bus of some description that can take you right into the ground. I will forwrad to my mate who lives near Heathfield.

I know the Rose and Crown well froma regular cricket fixture, top pub.

PG

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Probably know you mate I play for Burwash Cricket Club myself :albion1:

This is ace, just what Falmer should inspire. Hope you get together a bus of some description that can take you right into the ground. I will forwrad to my mate who lives near Heathfield.

I know the Rose and Crown well froma regular cricket fixture, top pub.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here