#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why don't they just put Harley out of his misery ??? :lol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why don't they just put Harley out of his misery ??? :lol:

Disclaimer: The above post was not an invite for someone to go heavenise this animal under any circumstances using the cover of dark with a pistol. Not at all, ever, never, but if it happens we are now covered.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I notice that she has'nt mentioned as part of the plans for the academy the Albion are building her a special pathway around the outside of the complex so she can still get to her horses.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I notice that she has'nt mentioned as part of the plans for the academy the Albion are building her a special pathway around the outside of the complex so she can still get to her horses.

Think it's the paper's decision to leave certain elements out

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What a load of old pony! :)

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Speaking about learning of plans for a training ground and academy, Kay, 62, said: “I was absolutely sickened. It’s so peaceful and quiet there.

“It’s idyllic and lot of people walk on the field. There are joggers, horse riders, people out there bird watching". - and now there will be others playing football!! really sickening isn't it.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
All I have to 'say' about this is :facepalm:

If the animals are 'so vulnerable' there why are they there?

Seagulls’ Lancing plans spark animal welfare fears - Local - Worthing Herald

QUALITY!!! Hopefully the council will now bill her for the 12 years use of that particular area of land.

Unless they took a back hander just like the did with the supposed golf course next door. apparently the council were paid 2 million pound for Penfold Verrall to tip clean muck there and several years later and millions of pounds in the Penfold Verrall bank account there still tipping in there.

Funny how people are quick to complain when there getting a freebie or its not right on there doorstep!

I know that women and she hasnt done a days work in years, makes you sick they these people actually get a say in these kind of things!

Still if she doesnt get some lush green football pitches lets see her moan about a 500+ housing estate.

Either way the horse and goats will be homeless. i suggest maybe she does the right thing and find a legal piece of land to rent to keep her animals!!

RANT OVER!!!

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
There are NIMBY's, and then there are NIMBY's.

Seriously people she will have to walk 3 times her 5 minute journey. 3 times!

Thats 15 minutes of walking. And back again.

Sickening times we live in making people walk for 30 minutes in total. Its a disgrace.

Yoda

English & European
There are NIMBY's, and then there are NIMBY's.

Seriously people she will have to walk 3 times her 5 minute journey. 3 times!

Thats 15 minutes of walking. And back again.

Sickening times we live in making people walk for 30 minutes in total. Its a disgrace.

Could do with the little bit of extra exercise as well.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Think it's the paper's decision to leave certain elements out

In all honesty leaving certain elements out, being very selective on what they say and twisting facts has been tactic's used by the local nimby's since the very start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here